Thanks for your replies. The setting Phanx pointed out was exactly what I was looking for, thanks.
@myrrodin: I tried that actually first thing, but as far as I understand it the integration of SVN repositories in Curse works in that way that Curse then alters the structure of the repository (for tagging/releasing things) and therefore requires write access to the repo. I don't want that as of two reasons:
1. As far as I understand it, the only way for granting curse write access to the repo would be to allow anonymous write access to the repo... Not good due to obvious reasons...
2. I don't want curse to mangle around with the structure of the repository.
As far as I see there's no way to integrate an external repository only for read-access (which I'd gladly make use of if it was available).
- Curse Premium
Member for 15 years and 15 days
Last active Mon, May, 23 2016 17:15:07
- 0 Followers
- 5 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Feb 16, 2015Hi,Posted in: General Chat
is it possible to remove a repository?
I'm using a repository hosted on another page for my addon. A previous maintained set-up a repository here on curse. Now I'm wondering if I can disable/remove that repository somehow.
Oct 11, 2012Is there any further thing I can do to help u with getting the Patch into LibBabble or isn't that wanted (maybe due to its limited application?)? Any release-procedure I can help with/follow to integrate the code changes into the code repository?Posted in: Libraries
Oct 7, 2012Sorry I obviously mixed up some code changes when creating the patch and test project. Attached is an updated version of the test code and the patch.Posted in: Libraries
As u've clarified that not specifying a base-translation is considered an unsupported state of the lib, I removed the suggested fix for handling a missing base-localization and just added the check for a missing current-table.
Oct 7, 2012Hi,Posted in: Libraries
I'm not sure where the best way is to report suggestions/issues for LibBabble. The only reference I found was the note about credits to ckknight but I'm lacking any contact information.
So I try my luck here. Feel free to point me to the right place to report/discuss the issue/patch.
Steps to reproduce the underlying issue:
Run the attached test-project in WoW.
[...]\Test\Libs\LibBabble-Test-3.0\LibBabble-3.0.lua:31: attempt to index field 'current' (a nil value)
Error output: [...]\Test\Libs\LibBabble-Test-3.0\LibBabble-3.0.lua:56: Translation "Foo" not found.
Tracing down the underlying error points me to db.current being nil in this case (no table was set-up for the given local).
According to the documentation of: GetLookupTable() it states that:
"If you try to access a nonexistent key, it will warn but allow the code to pass through."
So this is definitely not the case for this error-scenario.
My suggested patch would be to make the following change to lookup_mt and hence print out the error message instead of running in a Lua error. See attached patch-file.
Since this patch implies a behavior change, it'd imply a required boost to 3 of LibBabble-3.0. Hence it'd be unfeasable for module-writers to make the changes on their modules only.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.