• 0

    posted a message on Remove repository
    Thanks for your replies. The setting Phanx pointed out was exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

    @myrrodin: I tried that actually first thing, but as far as I understand it the integration of SVN repositories in Curse works in that way that Curse then alters the structure of the repository (for tagging/releasing things) and therefore requires write access to the repo. I don't want that as of two reasons:
    1. As far as I understand it, the only way for granting curse write access to the repo would be to allow anonymous write access to the repo... Not good due to obvious reasons...
    2. I don't want curse to mangle around with the structure of the repository.
    As far as I see there's no way to integrate an external repository only for read-access (which I'd gladly make use of if it was available).
    Posted in: General Chat
  • 0

    posted a message on Remove repository
    Hi,

    is it possible to remove a repository?

    I'm using a repository hosted on another page for my addon. A previous maintained set-up a repository here on curse. Now I'm wondering if I can disable/remove that repository somehow.

    Regards,
    Stefan
    Posted in: General Chat
  • 0

    posted a message on Patch - LibBabble GetLookupTable()
    Is there any further thing I can do to help u with getting the Patch into LibBabble or isn't that wanted (maybe due to its limited application?)? Any release-procedure I can help with/follow to integrate the code changes into the code repository?
    Posted in: Libraries
  • 0

    posted a message on Patch - LibBabble GetLookupTable()
    Sorry I obviously mixed up some code changes when creating the patch and test project. Attached is an updated version of the test code and the patch.

    As u've clarified that not specifying a base-translation is considered an unsupported state of the lib, I removed the suggested fix for handling a missing base-localization and just added the check for a missing current-table.
    Posted in: Libraries
  • 0

    posted a message on Patch - LibBabble GetLookupTable()
    Hi,

    I'm not sure where the best way is to report suggestions/issues for LibBabble. The only reference I found was the note about credits to ckknight but I'm lacking any contact information.

    So I try my luck here. Feel free to point me to the right place to report/discuss the issue/patch.

    Steps to reproduce the underlying issue:
    Run the attached test-project in WoW.
    Actual result:
    [...]\Test\Libs\LibBabble-Test-3.0\LibBabble-3.0.lua:31: attempt to index field 'current' (a nil value)

    Expected result:
    Error output: [...]\Test\Libs\LibBabble-Test-3.0\LibBabble-3.0.lua:56: Translation "Foo" not found.

    Tracing down the underlying error points me to db.current being nil in this case (no table was set-up for the given local).
    According to the documentation of: GetLookupTable() it states that:
    "If you try to access a nonexistent key, it will warn but allow the code to pass through."
    So this is definitely not the case for this error-scenario.

    My suggested patch would be to make the following change to lookup_mt and hence print out the error message instead of running in a Lua error. See attached patch-file.

    Since this patch implies a behavior change, it'd imply a required boost to 3 of LibBabble-3.0. Hence it'd be unfeasable for module-writers to make the changes on their modules only.

    Regards,
    Stefan
    Posted in: Libraries
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.