There is GridLayoutByInstance, but I found it unsatisfying.
I wanted to write GridLayoutByZone long ago, but never really got to it.
Here's my sketch:
1. User enters zone names (e.g. Arathi Basin, Hyjal Summit, ...) (or maybe they come from TouristLib or Babble or whatever library knows zone names :P)
2. User assigns layouts to zones (e.g. Arathi Basin -> none, Hyjal Summit -> 25 w/ Tanks) or zones to layouts (none -> Arathi Basin, Alterac Valley, 25 by class -> Hyjal Summit, ...)
3. Whenever ZONE_CHANGED or ZONE_CHANGED_NEW_AREA fires schedule a layout change
4. As soon as you leave combat and it's safe to mess with frames do the layout change
But as I said, never gotten to it. I just disable Grid in battlegrounds ;)
- Registered User
Member for 14 years, 10 months, and 29 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:29:42
- 0 Followers
- 149 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 16, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from sylvanaar »If you use macros on your action buttons - those go through the chatframes, and as a result - through prat too.
Uhm, please excuse my ignorance, but why do macros go through the chatframes?
If you don't feel like explaining it, would you mind posting some kind of reference where I could read up? :D
Nov 3, 2007_ForgeUser16024 posted a message on Looking for a mod similar to Grimreaper / Recount.'s death detail feature- Turn Expiration on, e.g. make sure it is loaded and enabled ingamePosted in: General AddOns
- Extend your combat log range
- Select a target for the reports, e.g. using DeuceCommander or the slash commands (/expiration)
- Do stuff
- Type /expiration report <playername>
Nov 1, 2007_ForgeUser16024 posted a message on Looking for a mod similar to Grimreaper / Recount.'s death detail featureTry Expiration.Posted in: General AddOns
It doesn't have any fancy UI or such.
It does tell you what exactly happened when and how much life the player had, though (e.g. combat log events affecting the player you want a report on).
Oct 11, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from strathelar »I swore Witchhunt used to notify when a mod "runs away in fear". Was that feature removed?
Some revisions ago an option to show/hide emotes was added. Check if you have it enabled :D
Oct 1, 2007Blizzard changed something with their positioning code.Posted in: General AddOns
WitchHunt was broken because of this issue, too, but has been updated.
Antagonist, it seems, has not yet been updated.
IIRC there was a temporary fix for this problem posted on the official forums, but alas I don't remember where.
It would probably be better to update Antagonist anyway :P
Sep 30, 2007You probably don't have the newest version.Posted in: General AddOns
Blizzard changed some positioning stuff in 2.2 and some addons (eg Antagonist, Proximo) have not been updated.
WitchHunt suffered from this problem, too, but was fixed recently.
Currently the server is MIA, so you have to wait until it's back up to update.
Sep 28, 2007Is it possible to remove the new border from the editbox,as shown in the attached picture?Posted in: General AddOns
I tried setting alpha to 0 to no avail :(
I just want the plain black smoothed editbox that I had before all those texture thingies appeared in the Editbox module :P
Sep 24, 2007_ForgeUser16024 posted a message on Avion - Event driven visual effects (former PowerAura2)Okay, I updated and played a bit with it.Posted in: General AddOns
So far, Avion abso-f*ckin-lutely wins the "best thing since sliced bread" award!
I'm getting some errors though, when I try to change Durations via the slider:
[2007/09/24 22:57:33-2138-x19]: AvionAddin-1.0-2:718: attempt to call method 'UpdateCoreOptionTable' (a nil value) Dewdrop-2.0-48630 (DewdropLib):2017: in function <...erface\AddOns\DewdropLib\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:1989> <in C code>: in function `SetValue' Dewdrop-2.0-48630 (DewdropLib):2173: in function <...erface\AddOns\DewdropLib\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:2147>
Also, I have some questions :D
1. Is it possible that an animation is shown while one or several (de-)buffs are active?
I want to make an animation that triggers when I get any kind of +damage buff, e.g. from Eye of Magtheridon or Robe of Elder Scribes, and it should be replayed as long as I have any of those buffs on me.
2. How can I make a texture bounce? I tried playing with position, scale, rotation, but it seems the random values never get high enough so it jiggles :\
3. How does color animation work? When I set the starting color to red and the animation color to white and enable color animation it always is blue :o
4. It's a bit strange that "Delete" has its own submenu; probably just a problem with AceOptions :D
5. I'd like to see the effect from Omen when one gains Aggro (that fullscreen red glow on the scren edges) available in Avion.
Other than that I must say I'm very impressed!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.