I found another problem: If I try to list all member DKP, it only shows the Paladin class. Also dkplist all has the same problem.
I postet a few month ago some problems with the german clients. The changes didnt helped me realy so i looked for myself into the Code an found some things i changed for myself, so that it worked for me.
For Example the Problem with the Listdkp funktion in the MorgDKP.lua
in the function MorgDKP:FillDKPTable(sender, senderclass, txt, raided) searches for classes with the string:
if string.find(string.upper(txt), "ALL") then txt = "dkplist Paladin Warlock Druid Mage Priest Rogue Hunter Warrior Shaman" end
(line 909 - 911)
i changed it with
if string.find(string.upper(txt), "ALL") then txt = L["localizedclasses"] end
and added to the lokalisationfile (MorgDKP-deDE) the code:
localizedclasses = "dkplist Paladin Hexenmeister Hexenmeisterin Druide Druidin Magier Magierin Priester Priesterin Schurke Schurkin J?ger J?gerin Krieger Kriegerin Schamane Schamanin",
After this the listdkp funktion worked for the deDE Client.
But there are many more little Problems with the german clients that it makes it realy difficult to get a whole translation to other clients.
at first the Problem with the male and femal classnames.
In one of my Posts a few month ago i show you a link to the translation file with the bubble classes where classnames with capitalsletters (eg WARLOCK) are translated to the femaleclasses (=HEXENMEISTERIN).
The Probleme here now is, that in the code from MorgDKP some strings with Classnames are in Capitalletters, so that there will be an translation tho femaleclassnames.
for example on line 925
local realClass = BC[data.class]i changed these lines with the string :
local realClass = BC[string.upper(string.sub(data.class,1,1))..string.lower(string.sub(data.class,2,-1))]
(there are some more lines in other files in BidQuery.lua for example).
(i think the original lua output for classnames are in capitalletters??)
Maybe with the "localizedClass, englishClass = UnitClass("unit");" described in http://www.wowwiki.com/API_UnitClass can solve the problem, but there will be many changes to do i think.
2.) there are some changes to do in strings wich will generate the chat-output to get a readable grammar with german clients. But i didnt find a way to do these changes only with the localisationfile. I changed these strings direct in the file
i changed into
I had to add new localisations to the localisationfiles for the word "to"
in german are more transaltion needed for the little english word "to" ... ("nach" or "f?r" or "zu")
there are some more changes i did.
So it is maybe better to let the chatoutput in original english or we will find a way to change the grammar too :-)
And there is now the point where you have to think about: Will you do a whole workable translation or only a funktional addon that will work with other clients and with english output.
Thats the reason why i didnt post the changes i made (only for myself) to your wonderfull addon, because its your addon and you do a realy good job. But to get a whole translation there will be many changes to do. And i dont know if it is possible to do that with only the changes in the localisationfile.
i followed your changes you did in fisheye and put the changed code manualy in the files. i have now a workable version for the german client, but i didnt tested all funktions. I can send you my files, so that you can see the changes i made.