So unless Fubar starts supporting "LibDataBroker" or until someone makes specific "fubarbutton addons" we're not going to see buttons back on Fubar?
And that strange AtlasFu thing I mentioned before really happened only to me? :(
- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 6 months, and 5 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:32:23
- 0 Followers
- 47 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 16, 2008Check this image please:Posted in: Unit Frames
Notice that semi-transparent thing on the upper-left side the player frame? It just appeared there, I have no clue how, and I can't take it out! It's not present on my other characters.
What is it all about?
1) Is it possible to make so an AG_UF button will be seen on Fubar, just like the old AGUF did?
2) Is it possible to add an option to choose which side you want the "target icons" to be displayed? For example skull, star, cross etc. They get always displayed on the upper side, in the centre.
Oct 16, 2008so it's not working anymore for you as well? It just disappeared like that, I have no clue why, I Can't manage to make it reappear. I even tried deleting the addon and the LUAs and reinstalling it, but nothing, it doesn't appear on FuBar again :(Posted in: FuBar AddOns
Oct 16, 2008Hello, anything wrong with AtlasFu?Posted in: FuBar AddOns
I think it was working for me post 3.0.2, then I deactivated Atlas (one of AtlasFu's dependencies) for a few minutes to try a thing, and now I can't seem to make AtlasFu appear on Fubar no matter how hard I try!
Sep 19, 2008A few questions about this addon:Posted in: AddOn HELP!
1) Is there a way to enable sticky mode with all BUT whispers? It's really stupid that it sticks with whispers too...
2) Can you make so the "chat" icon (the upper one) can remain on the left-upper corner of the chat box? Some options you can reach only from there I think.
Thanks for your attention :)
Jul 15, 2008Hello, I hope this is the right section to post. I'm looking for alternative (of course, if possible, WowAce alternative, since I'm posting here :) ) to some addons I've been using and would like to get rid of, I think they're all part of the Cosmos suite.Posted in: General Chat
1) ActionBarColors - this cosmos addons color your action bar buttons in red or blue according to several factors like target out of range, or if you're out of mana, etc
2) BagSpace (don't remember correct name will edit in a few hours) - shows available space on bags, it's different from the Blizzard built-in, which shows it ONLY on the main bag. With this you can choose a few options, currently I have it displaying Free/Total spaces on each of my bags
3) CharacterProfiler (don't remember correct name, see above) - adds a "Switch" button in your Character Profile window frame, with that you can select one of your other characters, and see what he has equipped, what he has in bank or in inventory etc.
4) MobInfo - I'm mainly looking for an alternative to this one. Something with advanced monster tooltip displaying specific information gathered from a local database, like number of kills for that mob, resistances, drops, % and stuff like that.
5) FuBar Timer - I wonder if something like this exist. A counter/timer to put on fubar. You click on it and it starts counting seconds/minutes/hours. You click again and it stops and you see "oooh, 13 minutes and 45 seconds have occurred!" xD Does something like that exist? Couldn't find it in the Wowace list.
Apr 4, 2008A new version of Enhancer got updated today. This is supposedly the "core" of what is going to be the new Ace3-based Enhancer.Posted in: General AddOns
Oddly enough, it doesn't work for me, I don't see the totem frames, and all the additional functions (except Equivalence Points, which I never used anyway) have been removed.
Guess we will have to wait a few weeks until Enhancer becomes once again what it used to be.
For the time being I can do nothing but /cheer the author :)
Apr 2, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from swiftytom »
I updated this morning via WAU and Recount stopped working properly. I logged in to find the Recount window filled with Test bars. I tried going out of Shatt, shoot a mob, and immediately got error from function CheckVisible, and the bars are still there.
I have the same problem, just logged in after 2.4.1
Mar 31, 2008Btw, for whomever was interested, I found out what was causing those bars.Posted in: General AddOns
Those are the Healing Way bars (on beta), when cast on elementals (other npcs too maybe?) they appearently remain on screen, even when they reach 0.
Mar 31, 2008/em checks first postPosted in: General AddOns
Pop up clicking
* Left click: cast the totem and place it in main bar
* Right click: place totem in main bar
* Shift-Left click: cast totem and leave main bar as it is
* Alt-Left click: cast rank 1 of that totem (yet to be implemented)
I hate myself sometimes...
Thanks for this addon anyway :)
Mar 31, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Nadiar »
Those don't look like anything included in either Enhancer or Numen that I'm familiar with. They appear to be from CooldownTimers, TotemTimers or another addon.
I didn't install anything new. I'm 100% sure they weren't there before 2.4 and confident (but I could be wrong here) they weren't there even after 2.4
Most likely it's a new feature of one of the addons I already have.
I have disabled YATA, and I have no other Shaman addon installed other than Enhancer (which is giving me issues with the Purge announce, I contacted the author on this regard) and Numen.
I've started to notice those bars right after installing Numen, that's why I came here to make my stupid post.
Guess I will just make a few tries disabling this and that. Might take a while since there are 20 minutes cooldown on Earth Elemental and Fire Elemental totems ^_^'''
What I can say is that the bar look exactely the same as the new "Healing Way" Beta time bar which was recently added in Enhancer (I think last update?)
Mar 31, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Phanx »
Disabling one and seeing if the bars disappeared would have taken you a lot less time than taking a screenshot, uploading it, and posting about it.
you fu***ng right. And I'm an arse. Why didn't I even think about that? :(
Fact is I was very leaning toward "Numen" as answer to my previous question, 'cause I just recently replaced YATA with Numen, while I've been using Enhancer for a lot of months, and those bars had never been there before.
Actually with Numen, I could probably skip Enhancer to be honest, most things are already integrated in numen (totems, their pulse, their last time with radials etc)
One question about Numen:
There is something I really like that wasn't there in YATA. In Numen you have the bar with the 4 totems, and when you hover over one of them you see the full list with the order you selected.
The totem you choose last, will appear in the standard bar that you see even when not hovering.
That's awesome, and that's what I want to use most of the times, couldn't do that in YATA.
Still... there are times when I would like the 4 basic icons to remain what I choose, and at the same time being able to use a different totem.
I'm doing a dungeon, for that dungeon I normally use Strenght of Earth totem for the Earth one. There are 3 fights during the dungeon where I want to use Tremor Totem in place of SoE. I would like SoE to remain in the basic bar, but at the same time being able to select Tremor without it "overwriting" SoE in the basic bar.
Is this possible to do somehow? Just a minor request, not really that necessary (I like it more how things are now, to be honest)
I think it would be useful to add an external "drag" little icon, when you unselect the option "lock bars". Currently you have to do that from the blue thingy, but it's hard to catch it. Usually I need to increase padding a lot to be able to catch it. Adding a little icon on one of the 4 corners of the bar (for example), would really make it easier to drag it around without having to mess up with padding.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.