I use that hunters timer myself and would *LOVE* it to be aced.
Just traps isn't enough hehe.
- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 4 months, and 17 days
Last active Tue, Sep, 30 2008 14:06:02
- 0 Followers
- 22 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 15, 2005I recently found a kick ass hunter mod that negates the need for redout on bars. The problem is it seems to cause a bit of lag on my client so I was wondering if it could be surfed.Posted in: Addon Ideas
Mod is here http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1549
Nov 14, 2005_ForgeUser1201287 posted a message on Ace Mods that I would like to see in the future =)Alright, after redoing my interface I realized there are a few mods I cannot do without that would kick ass if Aceified.Posted in: Addon Ideas
1. Gatherer - The features from this mod that are most important are basically the tracking of high end and rare resources once mined so you can check your map and go to them when you require more.
2. Spell Alert - This mod is essential for PvP so you can time your disrupts with your enemies heals. Basically the only feature needed is the display of your targets spells cast over there head.
3. Scrolling Combat Text - I have become dependent on this as I hate watching my chat log.
4. Auto-Shout-Out - Since I mainly play pet classes this mod allows me to automatically shout out when my/my pets health hits a critical level. Most healers don't naturally watch pets for heals and this alerts them to the situation.
5. Alpha Map - Alpha map is ESSENTIAL for me for battlegrounds. The little Battle Map is far to small to correctly use to guide you to the fight when you die.
6. Hunter Anti-Daze - Removes aspect of cheetah/pact when you or group member becomes dazed. This mod saves me a ton of head aches.
7. Auto-Buff - Auto-Buff allows you to set specific buffs/tracking abilities to cast when others are not active. This makes dying and ressing painless as you don't have to press 50 keys before going back to battle.
Those are just the "essentials" I use in everyday life in Azeroth that would kick ass if they were streamlined.
Nov 13, 2005The primary (and only feature) I really used it for was to detect members of the enemy faction. Normally when PvEing in contested zones one is focused more on the mob they are fighting rather then the environment surrounding them and thus do not cicle behind them with the mouse often enough to catch enemies sneaking up.Posted in: Addon Ideas
Basically CSG displayed a popup list of enemies in the area when it detected them present and that is the only feature I find necessary.
Nov 13, 2005I've noticed CSG is one of the major lag sources I had in my old UI and was wondering if this is a possiblity in the future?Posted in: Addon Ideas
If I had ANY talent when it came to codeing (I just scraped by my programming class in high school :) ) I would attempt it myself, but that would also put the human race at risk as I would probably cause a nuclear missle strike somewhere in the world in my failed attempt at coding.
Nov 13, 2005Hello everyone. I just wanted to say I have been lurking for some time (really since my WoW started running like I was playing on a 486DX) and that I am now HOOKED ON ACE!Posted in: General Chat
I thought an introduction post was.. a nice way to get started here well I leech all your hard work to make my life easier :D
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.