How does GatherMate handle rare mining nodes? Does it like Cartographer automatically assume that Gold = Mithril or does it have a saner handling of those?
- Registered User
Member for 11 years and 21 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:32:23
- 0 Followers
- 137 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Apr 10, 2008Wonderful addon, especially when combined with LSW.Posted in: General AddOns
However, I found a small 'bug':
It seems that the stuff bought from the reagent vendor aren't flagged as vendor buyable.
I'm refering to things like Maple Seed and Stranglethorn Seed used Mana and Wizard Oils.
This leads to the situation that oils that I could craft are filtered out when I select to hide things I lack the mats for.
Apr 8, 2008When configuring bags, there seems to be a small error in the subtypes of Item Type/Trade Goods:Posted in: General AddOns
But, if you check the AH subtypes to Trade Goods you'll see:
That is Devices is listed twice, while Materials is missing.
Apr 8, 2008Since search doesn't show any thread about this module/addon....Posted in: Raid AddOns
First thanks for the BabyWigs Deadmines module, it sure is nice and shows off the capabilities of Big/LittleWigs.
Second, about the Deadmines module, it would be nice to have a run warning for Cookie added.
Third, I decided to try to make a module for Shadowfang Keep, and managed to make it warn about patrol spawns when Commander Springvale is killed and voidwalker spawns when Fenrus is killed. I attached the file (which is a modified file from the Deadmines module) to this post, if you want to add it to the official version.
Now, there are more that could be done about SFK:
- Arugal fight: Warn about special abilies
- Nandos fight: Warn about aggroing pack if Nandos dies, or aggroing Nandos if pack dies.
- Odo the Blindwatch: Warn about Howling Rage (at 75%/50%25% health?)
Of these three I might be able to create a file for the last one, but I'm unsure about what policy you have about warnings like these. Should the warning come when he starts casting or earlier?
Mar 8, 2008Posted in: FuBar AddOnsQuote from Rabbit »
Actually these are bugs in LibPeriodicTable-3.1, please make a post in the thread called "PeriodicTable-3.0" about it.
I don't know enough about the PTReagentFu - LibPeriodicTable interaction to make a bug report against LibPeriodicTable.
Mar 7, 2008OK, this is a minor issue, but being a visual one it's irritating:Posted in: Unit Frames
- The 3D picture when targeting some critters/mini-pets has the camera set too close to the face so some polygons doesn't show, giving the face an odd look. This glitch shows up at least for squirrels. (And IIRC, also for chickens and/or rabbits).
Mar 7, 2008I have found a couple of bug in this addon:Posted in: FuBar AddOns
- This addon still count Blinding Powder as a Rogue reagent, even if it was removed in 2.3.0.
- It also seems to have a mixup regarding at least rank 2 soulstones, which seems to count at spellstones instead.
Feb 18, 2008I was told that this library also stores the blue drops from bosses that are used in Cartographer.Posted in: Libraries
Of those blue drops I have noticed that some leather shoulders are missing:
- Wailing Caverns: Lady Anacondra drops Serpent's Shoulders
- Shadow Fang Keep: Rethilgore drops Rugged Spaulders
Could you add them please?
Feb 8, 2008Posted in: Addon IdeasQuote from Rabbit »
Just use FreeRefills or a similar addon and it will auto-restock for you when needed.
Also take a look at FuBar_PTReagentFu.
FuBar_PTReagentFu is good, and is a fine replacement for FuBar_AmmoFu.
FreeRefills doesn't seems to be the right thing for me. It's not auto-restock I need, it's the warning indicator in UI. And auto-restock doesn't work for potions and such where I have to switch to another character to craft.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.