1. Names with special characters are not imported/exported properly. Working on fixing this one. ì (unicode 00EC) in one toon's name is causing the table dumped name to be truncated.
2. An error is thrown if you go into a chat frame menu and try to select channels to display/hide. No clue why this is occuring, will be doing more testing. If Bidder is disabled, error does not occur.
FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:476: attempt to index local `color' (a nil value) FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:476: in function <Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:445> <unknown>: <unknown>:
3. On bidding on certain items causes an error for everyone in the raid with Bidder. Testing with a small group of people, this was reproducable for certain items. The error is:
GUI\gui.lua:288: bad argument #3 to `format' (number expected, got nil) <in C code>: in function `format' GUI\gui.lua:288: in function `OpenBidding' Comm\comm.lua:150: in function `CommRecvPoints'
Working on fixing this or at least adding some debugging code to figure out why it's not working. Querying the leader for points returns a valid result.
Couple of ideas:
- How about allowing an item to be dragged into the DKPmon frame to add it for bidding?
- Be useful to have a mechanism to communicate DKP values and bidders. Maybe an announce button for each item to dump more detail? Transparency is a good thing during loot distro :)
- Allow tooltip info when hovering or clicking on an item in the admin or bidder windows