Okay I believe I have tried most of the solutions (click-once cache, temp directory clean, clean reinstall, tcp autoshaping disabled) and I still get his problem about 50% of the time I start WAU with my Vista 32 setup. Error message is corrupt memory. I don't have any other problems with other programs (or mem test). The problem just started in the last 2 weeks (sorry that I didn't notice what version but with auto update I tend to not watch as close).
Doesn't Lifebloom's bloom give threat to the person it heals? Like Prayer of Mending or Earthshield?
That was part of the point of my post. It gives no threat anywhere. I tested PoM at the same time, and it definitely gives normal healing threat to the receiver of the PoM heal. Lifebloom's ending heal just gives nothing. I did these tests on latest live build. I should test them again with 2.3, but I am pretty sure the result will be the same.
There is a huge bug with the values of Lifebloom threat generation. I tested it extensively to verify this. Lifebloom's regen portion generates half normal healing threat for the druid who cast it (so 0.25 threat per point instead of the normal 0.5 threat per point). On top of that, the ending heal involved with Lifebloom generates 0 threat across the board. Right now Threat 1.0 is treating all Lifebloom healing as normal healing threat levels.