been using the mod alongside ctrt/eqdkp, for fun. love it. ONLY problem is the import/export from eqdkp..
i want to be able to import 2 eqdkp dbs into the addon, use that data,manipulate it during the raid (add for events, subtract for loot), then export the new values back to eqdkp at the end of the night.
im sure that its possible, kinda really hoping for someone with coding knowledge to upload a simple perl? script to get eqdkp>csv
I'm glad you like it. :-) You should have heard vent chat the first time I looted something and all those Bidder windows popped up on people's screens. :-D
You should only ever have to do the eqDKP import once, thankfully. :-) But, yah, a perl script would be awesome -- wish I knew perl...
The "/dkp sync" command should be able to keep your in-game points database consistent with your eqDKP database as long as the people who're running raids all run DKPmon, and get together to do a sync operation between raids.
As for the export, since eqDKP apparently has a CSV import option, what you can do is:
1) use "/dkp dump" to export a CSV of your DKPmon database.
2) import it into a spreadsheet (Openoffice, and spreadsheets.google.com are both free and can import csv)
3) Delete column 4 (the points for the second pool), and then delete column 2 (the classes of each player).
4) Save as a csv -- this is your csv for your first database
5) Create a new sheet and import the DKPmon csv again.
6) Delete columns 3 & 2.
7) Save as a csv -- this is your csv for your second database.
8 ) Import both csv's you created into eqDKP.
It's a little involved but, it should work. :-)