Option to make frames transparent (30%) while out of combat or totaly hide them
k. See PitBull_CombatFader
Quote from Facktotum »
im getting this error after choosing hide mana bar
[2007/04/04 11:19:44-262-x12]: PitBull_BarFader\PitBull_BarFader.lua:105: attempt to index field 'manaBar' (a nil value)
PitBull-r31793\PitBull.lua:1382: in function `UpdateLayout'
PitBull-r31793\Mana\Mana.lua:269: in function `func'
Dewdrop-2.0-31348 (FuBar):490: in function <...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:429>
My screen goes all yellow have to /reload and select show mana bar again
I can post screenshot if you need
Quote from CmdrTaco »
1. Range checking. As i was typing this i see someone added it this morning. wow.
2. Debuff Highlighting. I saw mention of it, but i'd like to reiterate the need... purple for curses, green for poisons, white for magics, it doesn't matter. color the border, tint the whole window... it just doesn't matter. looking for tiny little squares is just tricky for a paly on the go.
now a few harder ones
3. Raid Layout Control. I could be in many raids... a 10-man, a 25-man, raids with clearly defined MTs, or 40-man pug raids in a battleground. To have a single raid layout try to handle these setups is impossible... in a 40 man you want to see things grouped by classes... in a 10 man probably by parties. If MTs are defined, you want them grouped together.
4. The Pitbull Estimated Heals ++. This is a really nice function... but what I love is a sweet plugin called VisualHeal http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=3749 that allows me to monitor fellow healers in action.
The pitbull estimated heals interface is FAR better... but to see these 2 things integrated somehow... man, that would be something to behold.
5. Pet Controls - right now pets are their own frame, unattached to their owners, which can be confusing
6. Party Targets visible in raid - so i load up all 10 members for my karazan raid and see floating party targets. Its just not logical :)
in closing.. your frames claim to be the awesomeness, and you're damn close to not even exagerating. keep up the great work.
Quote from Nymbia »
I might take this up as tomorrow's useless eye candy module of the evening ;)Quote from skar »
i just love the visual feedback of fading bars. especially in pvp.
Quote from Saroz »
Gonna fork it to ace then :pQuote from Josh_Borke »
yes. i said i was going to start working on one...i guess i should actually follow through on my talk...
forewarning: it's not going to be Ace (ZOMG!)