• 0

    posted a message on PitBull 2.0
    Quote from Ellipsis »

    There's a configuration mode "raid" just like there are "party" and "solo". There are also specific options for whether to show the raid frames in each battleground (under Raid -> Other).


    Excellent! Thanks alot for this, was looking for such a feature to no avail.
    Posted in: Unit Frames
  • 0

    posted a message on PitBull 2.0
    Definitely noticed alot of lag with the raidfames too lately. Especially in Alterac Valley I've been turning them off and the game runs great.

    Which makes me wish there was a feature to configure for battlegrounds similar to how you can configure for party/group/solo. Then I'd hide the raid frames on my mage (no healing to be done ;) ).
    Posted in: Unit Frames
  • 0

    posted a message on Omen - Bug Reports and Suggestions
    Quote from Farmbuyer »

    Still broken as of now, r55025.



    I still get this error too, primarily on my warrior it seems. I just did a fresh install of all addons and used WAU to cleanup saved variables as well.
    Posted in: Raid AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on WowAceUpdater 1.9.44+ Official Thread
    Quote from sylvanaar »

    The server is down right now, wait for it to be reset.


    Thanks Sylvanaar, great program... I'd be very out of date without it. ;)
    Posted in: Updaters
  • 0

    posted a message on WowAceUpdater 1.9.44+ Official Thread
    Just posting as a comment some weird behavior. WAU just updated to the latest version, 1.9.44.671 and it seemed to take forever, ~7 minutes instead of the usual 10 seconds. I generally update daily before starting wow and the previous versions were super fast.

    Update started: AUTO externals (9/29/2007 11:10:54 PM)
    Temp Directory (C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\WowAceUpdater), Skip Version Checks (False)
    Current addon snapshot saved to C:\World of Warcraft\WauBackups\backup000.xml.gz
    Updating from: http://files.wowace.com/
    Cache age is 1 min. (TTL=10 min)
    FuBar_LocationFu - Error During Update (Will Retry Automatically)
    FuBar - Updated to rev WITH Externals 49738.6
    LibRockHook-1.0 - Updated to rev WITHOUT Externals 50342
    OneStorage - Updated to rev WITH Externals 50288
    Babble-2.2 - Updated to rev WITHOUT Externals 50299
    LibRockConfig-1.0 - Updated to rev WITHOUT Externals 50345
    Threat-1.0 - Updated to rev WITH Externals 50104.2
    PeriodicTable-3.0 - Updated to rev WITH Externals 50319
    FuBar_LocationFu - Updated to rev WITH Externals 50313
    Creating Change Summary
    Saving log
    Update Complete (9/29/2007 11:17:43 PM, total seconds: 409.31)
    Posted in: Updaters
  • 0

    posted a message on WowAceUpdater - An update tool for Windows users.
    I have no problems installing the program itself, it's that if I run it without running the exe (set to run as administrator), then all I get are:

    .
    .
    .
    Wardrobe2 - Error During Update
    WindowLib - Error During Update
    TipHookerLib - Error During Update
    Waterfall-1.0 - Error During Update
    Saving log
    Update Complete (8/25/2007 5:53:06 AM, total seconds: 12.02)
    Summary: 0 Updated, 71 Errors


    My original installation was from the .zip files, but I tried installing as you mention above and still the same problem. It's not letting wowaceupdater have sufficient privileges to overwrite the files themselves.

    Thanks for the help.

    Edit: I think I figured it out. My user account didn't have full control over the addons folder (by default). Once I added that I think we're golden. Where as before I was running it as an admin to get around this. My Vista runs quite well (really good actually), and has actually been more reliable than my MacBookPro OSX, but user permissions are definitely painful.
    Posted in: Updaters
  • 0

    posted a message on WowAceUpdater - An update tool for Windows users.
    I've been having problems since 1.9, previous versions worked flawlessly. I'm running Vista Ultimate and one of the problems is that the application link won't let me set it to run as administrator so I actually had to go track down the hidden .exe's and set them to run as administrator.

    Otherwise the problem I've been running into is that it will fail all updates as it doesn't have appropriate permissions. Once I set it to run as admin it works fine, but given the new installer this is much more painful than before. I preferred the old intstallation method as well I must admit as it was quick-easy-painfree, but will preface that by saying I enjoy the app regardless.

    Then once I set the .exe to run as admin, the application reference file no longer will start the application. I wish I never updated to 1.9, but hopefully there's an easier way to get this working properly.
    Posted in: Updaters
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.