option to show buffs/debuffs on mouseover
- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 4 months, and 18 days
Last active Tue, Sep, 30 2008 14:06:02
- 0 Followers
- 38 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 8, 2006Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Moon »
Quote from Carren »
How did you skin your Unit Frames (hopefully they're AG_UnitFrames, since that's what I use :P ) and how did you skin the FuBar panel at the bottom?
i think the FuBar is simply set with no background at all and the length is reduced to the size of the frame where it resides in^^
Exactly...except its not fubar but another minimalist status bar addon written by Satrina. Some modules of fubar keep throwing error on me on the Chinese client so I have to give it up-_-
Sep 7, 2006Posted in: Unit FramesQuote from Saroz »
* Option to always show debuffs
* Option to only show debuffs, not buffs
* Option to remove hover highlighting
* Debuffs optionally aligned to the left
* Show percent on hostile mobs, even if MobHealth is installed (nobody cares how much health you have nuked off a mob, you wan't to know current HP and percent.
* Target's Target's Target (oh my god, PLEASE)
* If you choose Diffirence for mana text, it shows [mana]-0 when you have full mana, "Smart" doesn't appear to work on mana
* Raid icons
I assume it unregisters all raid events when you hide the raid frames?
And also raid subsorting please.
Sep 4, 2006It would be really nice if an aceLocale could be included in oCD so that I don't have to run an English client to play on a Chinese server to get this addon(well and some other ace addons that didnt/couldnt be localized) working......Posted in: General AddOns
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.