- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 1 month, and 12 days
Last active Tue, Sep, 30 2008 14:06:02
- 0 Followers
- 12 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 6, 2006Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from kapten »
Testing with my paladin again - cleansing a poison no target and Egocast enabled. And it worked this time. Will try to test in raid/group sometime during the weekend. Thanks a ton Maia. :)
Did you try more than once? It always works once for me after a reloadui or pressing the detox button with something targetted.
Oct 6, 2006You got most of it right.Posted in: General AddOns
1. nobody is debuffed, anything targetted, detox keybinding pressed
2. nobody needs curing, target doesn't change
3. nobody debuffed, nothing targetted, keybinding pressed
4. nobody needs curing, target stays empty
5. player gets debuffed, nothing targetted, keybinding pressed
6. player is cleaned
7. player gets debuffed again, nothing targetted, keybinding pressed
8. player not cleaned
If I have something targetted, cleaning always works. I tested with a poison debuff on my paladin, disease on my priest. And yes, after trying to clean nothing while having a target, Detox will clean me ONCE with no target.
Oh, and the priest worked fine all the time.
Oct 6, 2006Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from maia »
- do you have a different dispelling class you could test this behaviour with? Maybe there's a problem with 'Cleanse'.
- do you have anyone priorized in your priority list (class/group/unit)?
- do you have pet support enabled?
- if you turn off SCT (only 5.x is supported btw, maybe SCT was changed recently?) and enable Blizzard floating combat text, do you see a cleaning message?
Well, it wasn't me you asked, but I'll answer anyway.
- I tried with my priest, and it works regardless of what I'm targeting (if anything). Screenshots as follows.
- My priority list is empty.
- 'Filter pets' is off - so pet support enabled, I guess.
- I am using only Blizzard's floating combat text and I don't see cleaning messages while the option is enabled.
Also, as I mentioned before, Blizzard's selfcast off and not using EgoCast.
edit: found something interesting. If I try to detox when not debuffed and have a target, it seems to work correctly both at that time and after that with no target ("attempting to cure Noaclya (player), Noaclya doesn't need curing") - however, only until it actually cleans something. After that, it won't attempt to cure anything and the output is as in kapten's third screenshot.
Oct 6, 2006I confirm that Detox doesn't seem to do anything with no target.Posted in: General AddOns
English client, Human Paladin, Detox r13090. Available spells Cleanse and Purify, no selfcasts.
Debug code with no target just displays CLEAN.
Debug code with enemy target:
preparing spell 23
targetting unit player
Debug code with self target:
saving target Noaclya
preparing spell 23
Oct 5, 2006Enabling Bartender2 moves my bag frames up and to the left, which I suppose is because Blizzard's actionbars are enabled. Is this unavoidable?Posted in: General AddOns
Oct 4, 2006Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Mikma »
Quote from lotheac »
Is it possible to separate the second page from bar 1 to make a new bar?
YES! It is actually possible! Just install this little addon and you can do it:
http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=611 - HAVE FUN!
Sorry for offending you, but you could've just said 'no'.
Oct 4, 2006Is it possible to separate the second page from bar 1 to make a new bar?Posted in: General AddOns
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.