Last night on Hydross we were having a problem with Omen's aggro dump. Using version 70687, whenever he would change phases our aggro wouldn't dump, and my aggro stayed at 7k threat. Don't know why I didn't take a screenshot, but me being a destro lock, that topped the meters for that fight, I'm sure I had a hell of a lot more than 7k threat. It only did this on Hydross though, later on, on Leo, it reset aggro on phase changes fine.
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I have the "Record Time Data" option deselected, but when I was looking through the graphs I noticed a section that listed my time in combat and then broke it down to how much time for each fight, ect. So as I said not sure if this time data is what is meant by the config option, just reporting incase. Here's a screen shot of the graph display and my settings.
No one else was using the same version as I was. And everyone else's memory usage was way lower than mine. I realize having 25 people on it probably uses more memory but i've never seen it use more than 5MB even in TK. And I had most of the data options disabled if you didn't notice that I put that in my other post.
I downloaded version 67914 tonight before my guild went to SSC. I was experience serious lag after every fight, I'm guessing it was from the sync. Like lag so bad that my computer would freeze for like 10-15 seconds after combat was over. I looked at my PerformanceFu info and it said Recount was using 15MB of memory. Now being that it only ever used 5MB max before I'm guessing thers a pretty bad memory leak. I have most data turned off, only ones on are show and record for self, grouped and pet. Although pet deaths are showing up, and those are the only deaths showing up even with all deaths enabled. So i disabled recount and my lag vanished.