I'm a person that uses a ton of ace addons and since I have a bunch of characters I'm wondering if there is an addon or easy way for me to either set all my addons to use the profile settings of another character that I have or if there is a way for me to change the default save method of all the profiles on the character I'm playing on to save for that specific character instead of just saving those settings for all characters on that realm/faction.
Also, I am aware that not all addons allow per-character saved settings.
Thanks in advance. :)
- Registered User
Member for 14 years, 2 months, and 9 days
Last active Tue, Sep, 30 2008 22:06:02
- 0 Followers
- 2 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 3, 2007Throwing out of few suggestions/ideas:Posted in: Raid AddOns
- A way to show average TPS generated over the duration of the entire fight on the specific mob, I think this would be useful to many as people could easier calculate how much DPS they could do as well as other things.
- When checking the different revisions of other party/raid members, perhaps better have that show in an own window like say... oRA? Think that would be much better than spamming the chat window with 24 lines, it would also be easier to sort and have a proper look at it.
- Perhaps a way to both display the current versions of Omen as well as the Threat library when doing a revision check on the raid/party?
- This might already be in Omen but perhaps it would be good to be able to do a mass-announce through whispers to people who have an older version of Omen/Threat? And yes, I do know this could get terribly spammy due to Omen/Threat being updated often so perhaps there would be options to only notify people if their versions are more than X number of revisions back?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.