I've been using BankItems for forever and a day, and I absolutely love everything you've done with it, so I just wanted to say thanks to start with. :)
My question is, recently (last Friday) my guild dissolved, and we've since formed another one with about two thirds of the gbank contents. Is there any way short of lua surgery (which I can fake it through if necessary) to purge the gbank data for my old guild? I poked around at slash commands and the Options menu and didn't find anything.
All of my characters but two are in my new guild, those two are guildless but have been logged into since the split. Do I need to bring them into the new guild to automatically clear it or something? Or just go to the bgank vault and try and open it?
Thanks for any help you can give; I'd rather avoid modding the SavedVariables on the offchance I nuke something I don't want to.
- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 4 months, and 25 days
Last active Thu, Dec, 28 2017 02:16:55
- 0 Followers
- 50 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Mar 5, 2008As a minor feature request, could the bank/alt option (to turn off Bank and Alt inventories) be separated? I would like to see Bank contents, as I only craft in cities, but my alts all have their own profs, and knowing on my Mage that my Priest has a Bolt of Imbued Netherweave isn't helpful because she needs it for her Primal Mooncloth transmute, for example.Posted in: General AddOns
Thanks, every other request I've had for this addon has been filled and I've happily switched to it fulltime from ATSW. So glad to have the Uncraftable filter again. :)
Jan 6, 2008A couple of things that are missing for me, that I would dearly love to see. (In essence, these are the reason I ended up going back to ATSW temporarily, because they make skilling up tradeskills nearly nightmarish.)Posted in: General AddOns
1. Recursive item materials - I see you have this on the list of things to do. Your example though indicates with raw cloth for 4 bolts, an item taking 3 bolts and an item taking 2 bolts would both show 1, when it should show 2 for the 2-bolt item. In general, I think anything that's recursive like that should be restricted to a per-item basis. The other related thing is, when I queue that 3-bolt item up, it still says I can make 2 of the 2-bolt items (assuming I'd already turned the cloth to bolts) and doesn't reduce the available mats at all. Is there any way to add that?
2. For whatever reason, Skillet doesn't show the amount of items made when crafting a recipe. Forex, 2 Elemental Blasting Powder, a Fel Iron Casing, and a Handful of Fel Iron Bolts is the mats list for Elemental Seaforium Charge, but the recipe makes 2 of them. In the default crafting interface and ATSW, they both show a number 2 on the icon to represent this, but Skillet doesn't. I'd settle for that, but if you could actually go a step further and do what ATSW hasn't been able to and actually make recipes with those items as sub-requirements take produced-per-craft into account, I would probably sell you my immortal soul and first born child for dirt cheap. :D
3. Most everything else I really want you're planning on. I did notice that the bug with random-recipe items getting queued may be tied to learning new ones, in which case you might want to look into looking for whatever event triggers with learning the recipe and giving it a ten-count before rescanning. That way it should catch the change automatically and won't be excessive if there's 10-20 recipes learned all at once. Additionally, a "sort by difficulty" option would be really really nice. I can fake it with hide trivial, which I really adore, but doing both would be better.
Dec 21, 2007_ForgeUser1191646 posted a message on WoW UI Updater (Win/OSX/Linux, supports multiple sites), 1.6 threadRe: Omen et al:Posted in: Updaters
Yeah, I actually was finally coming in to post on this issue. I think the last time I saw an Externals update of any kind was about a month ago, same time as 488 was released.
For whatever reason, 488 isn't checking externals and updating them at ALL. It's caused some seriously odd things to occur too.
Going to fall back to 483 until Lejordet gets less busy and can take a look at it.
Nov 14, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Jncl »
Added option to toggle skinning of the GuildBankUI, as requested by Saynt
Sorry to report, but this had no effect for me. I'm still getting an offset skinned background without the bank slots being skinned, which is causing some very interesting difficulties. I've turned off every UI, Character, and NPC frame both last night and today, as well as turning off the Default Backdrop, and it's still skinning the Guild Bank.
Included a screenie if anyone can figure out anything that might fix this until the gbank is skinned, I'd appreciate it.
Nov 14, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Chmee »
Heh. Yes, you can click on your "feed pet" button, and then click on a food icon (fish, meat, whatever the pet will eat) in your bags. I've never been able to do it with a food icon on my bars, no matter what the food. If you can do it with fish, well, lucky you. :-)
I use autobar. In theory, right clicking on a food in the "pet food" button will feed the pet. In practice, I have to click the "feed pet" button on my bartender bar, and then right click on the pet food. I don't know whether the problem is in the addon(s) or in the Blizzard ui or api.
Blizzard changed the functionality in the same patch where they added reagent counters to spells so that you can click Feed Pet, then click on a piece of food of any type on an action bar and that will feed the pet. I want to say that was 2.1.3, but I really don't recall.
I'd love to help out, but I'm not on a comp with game access right now, and I normally use Feed-O-Matic for pet feeding.
Oct 15, 2007Posted in: UpdatersQuote from lejordet »
I've fixed this in the code already, just not released it :) Restart WUU to fix it for now. (It's the value for Socket Timeout that's set to a number the first time you start WUU after I added the setting, while the code for the Preferences dialog assumes that everything is text :()
Ah, got it thanks. :)
Oct 15, 2007Getting this after update to 1.6.445 when trying to click on Preferences under Tools:Posted in: Updaters
Traceback (most recent call last): File "WUU.py", line 2834, in OnPreferences File "WUU.py", line 3631, in __init__ File "wx\_controls.pyc", line 1709, in SetValue TypeError: String or Unicode type required
If I knew the first thing about Python, I'd try and fix it as it seems like a fairly straightforward fix.
Someone already posted this issue, but Lejordet, you're usually bang on with a reply to error messages within the first post or two after you've spotted it, so I figured you might've missed it with the SVN issue. :)
Oct 11, 2007Dunno if I'm missing something obvious or it's just not possible, but is there any way to set how far below the scroll area anchor that text begins to scroll from? I'm basically looking for a way to set it so that crits in the scroll area appear where I want them, and scrolled text appears at the same point (more or less) and begins it's scroll from there, and I'd rather not create a new scroll area to do it with. Right now, to keep my Notification scrolls from covering my hotkeys, I have to position the notification anchor so that sticky text effectively blots out the bottom half of my HUD, making percentages displayed unusable.Posted in: General AddOns
Jun 15, 2007Sorry about the delay, had a few medical issues pop up suddenly. :(Posted in: General AddOns
I'm including Rank 1-3 just as a validation check in case I missed something that would be impacting the tooltip, but the only thing I've got with a damage buff is Imp Divine Spirit, and I was naked and unbuffed.
Rank 1: 148-185
Rank 2: 283-346
Rank 3: 474-570
Rank 4: 619-740
Rank 5: 872-1033
Rank 6: 1145-1350
Rank 7: 1365-1603
Checked the trainer, he's listing Rank 8 as 1601-1887.
Jun 12, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Gagorian »
Quote from Paks »
If you still need Desperate Prayer info, I have a priest with ranks 1 through 7. Let me know what you need and how to get it.
Just need base heal amounts without any talents affecting the tooltip (Spiritual Healing mainly), so shadow priest is preferred or by respeccing on PTR or something. This will allow me to determine the base heal increase each level.
k, I'm currently 40+ in Disc and don't have Spiritual Healing; will do a double-check of the talent tree to make sure I'm not missing something and get it too you tomorrow night.
May 13, 2007Posted in: UpdatersQuote from Rushster »
Well....and who says that WUU users are not members of your site?
Sorry should rephrase that. Site supporters.
Hi, Site Supporter here.
1. membersui.worldofwar.net has been missing for so long, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw it back active today.
2. UI Central half the time will look at a mod I've downloaded from somewhere else, see that the version doesn't match what UIWoW has listed, and overwrite it - even if it's a newer version. The program is bloated and buggy. Nothing about this has changed since you released it, beyond making it actually find a few addons that it should've been and wasn't.
I'm, frankly, disappointed that I can't get updated from UIWoW with WUU any longer. Every once in a while, I re-try UI Central, and find no real differences beyond a couple more addons to overwrite. I understand that you need to make money off the site to pay the hosting bills. That doesn't mean I'm happy that you're attempting to force site-supporters to use buggy ad-supported software that likes to nuke newer installs gotten from another site.
I strongly urge you to work with WUU's devs to get things working well. Hell, I'd be satisfied with a method that lets site supporters access membersui via username/password entry - except that I fully expect membersui to be disappearing after the patch rush, yet again.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.