Like I said, it works fine unless I try to change the timestamp format, which is the error I am reporting to you. The default setting of [%X] works fine. Changing the format to anything else, such as [%r], causes the error.
I was only reporting it because you said you are nearing the official release and wanted bugs reported. Being unable to use a 12 hour timestamp is annoying because I don't like 24 hour timestamps.
- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 3 months, and 20 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:32:22
- 0 Followers
- 4 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 7, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from sylvanaarI addressed alot of the issues with 2 column frames in beta 14 this am.
Delete your saved variables and reinstall prat.
Only some of the custom formats work, I can't control that really. Maybe people should post working ones, and I can just include those ina dropdown.
It sounds like you arent running buggrabber/bugsack. You should be getting some sort of error.
Or maybe you are running spammenot.
I deleted prat, deleted all saved variables, and reinstalled prat. I used it on a character with no add-ons enabled other than Buggrabber, Bugsack, and the three prat modules. I've never used spammenot before. Here is the error I get when I change the timestamp to [%r] and try to whisper myself:
[2008/11/07 22:21:14-3-x1]: Prat-3.0-Beta 15 \modules\Timestamps.lua:563: 'date' format too long
Prat-3.0-Beta 15 \modules\Timestamps.lua:563: in function `GetTime'
Prat-3.0-Beta 15 \modules\Timestamps.lua:554: in function `InsertTimeStamp'
Prat-3.0-Beta 15 \modules\Timestamps.lua:525: in function <Interface\AddOns\Prat-3.0\modules\Timestamps.lua:523>
(tail call): ?:
Prat-3.0-Beta 15 \addon\addon.lua:553: in function <Interface\AddOns\Prat-3.0\addon\addon.lua:546>
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2674: in function `ChatFrame_DisplayGameTime':
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1360: in function `value':
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3212: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3144>:
<in C code>: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2911: in function `ChatEdit_SendText':
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2932: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed':
<string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>
Nov 7, 2008I won't post about my 2 Column Chat bugs because it seems you are aware that feature is buggy at the moment, though I hope it is working well soon because it is a cool feature.Posted in: General AddOns
An issue I haven't seen posted is with changing the timestamp format. If I change it to anything other than [%X] my chat window stops displaying all text, and commands such as /time and /who cannot be entered - the editbox doesn't do anything when I press enter after typing them. /whisper still works, but the text doesn't display. The behavior persists until I switch the timestamp format back to [%X].
I tried logging onto a character that hasn't had any addons used on it before to test. With just Prat enabled, the problem continues. The problem happens with any of the timestamp options turned on or off. I tried toggling Color Timestamp, Show Space, Use Local Time, and 2 Column Chat and I still can't use a custom format, even after relogging. Changing the timestamp color works fine however.
Oct 15, 2007I typed up a post as I was going to try a level 1 alt with no addons to see if it was an addon conflict. I can configure positions fine on the alt, and keep the settings for my main. So, obviously it's some addon conflict. But I will post what I was originally going to anyway, in case it somehow helps figure out a compatibility issue or something.Posted in: General AddOns
I have had some issues for the past week or two, ever since I upgraded to the newer versions of Autobar. I temporarily avoided them by downgrading, however the new Brewfest mount didn't work properly in the old version. Adding a setting for the new mount and then trying to edit would actually crash WoW.
So, my problems in the new version are as follows. Earlier I deleted all my previous settings and reinstalled from scratch, and they persist.
When trying to change the order of buttons, the settings quite often just don't happen. I move the slider, or enter a number and press enter, and the number just reverts to what it was before. It also often will just give me an error while doing this. The error is:
Error: AutoBarButtonMountFrame:SetPoint(): AutoBarButtonHealFrame is dependent on this
(I thought maybe the error meant that I was setting a position to one that was already in use, but that turned out not to be the case.)
So, I can't seem to do things like have quest items show up at all, because they are at position 24 and the buttons don't seem to be collapsing to show them, since I only have 7 buttons viewable (only 5 are actually showing up).
Also, at many times during play the bar will just move itself, or one button will copy and move itself. For instance, sometimes if I go to edit my keybindings, the entire bar will have moved across my screen. Sometimes I'll be doing other stuff (I apologize but I cannot find a direct way to reproduce this) and one of the buttons will be both on the bar, and somewhere else on my screen. A reloadui fixes it, but it happens way too often.
After the bar moves on it's own, there have been two instances where I couldn't even move it back. Unlocking the bar for movement would show the green rectangle where the bar USED to be, and moving it wasn't working. This is uncommon, and I can't find a reason why it differs sometimes.
Anyway, I cannot live without your addon, so I hope my report has been detailed enough to assist you. Please let me know if you need more information.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.