For those concerned about interaction with KTM (Omen/Threat sending data to KTM), here's a new mod by Adirelle:
- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 6 months, and 8 days
Last active Tue, Sep, 30 2008 14:06:02
- 0 Followers
- 106 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jun 15, 2007_ForgeUser1189316 posted a message on FuBar_ThreatFu - light-weight front-end for Threat-1.0 (and its KLHTM support)I'll be happy to toss it in my UI package and see how it works.Posted in: General AddOns
One thing I have heard mentioned from people who have run both is that the numbers are slightly different between KTM and Omen/Threat.
Jun 15, 2007I noticed similar behavior last night in Karazhan, though not quite that bad. Roughly 4 hours translated to a 40mb -> 59mb usage. I suspect if I'd had Recount for Gruul the night before that I might have seen a larger jump due to more players/data.Posted in: General AddOns
Jun 15, 2007Posted in: Raid AddOnsQuote from Samasnier »
...if all they want to do is broadcast their threat.
Why would anyone not want to broadcast their threat? It works behind the scenes, nobody would even be aware it's there unless they're familiar with Ace libraries.
I can understand the desire not to install additional addons, however. "You told me this was all I needed, now I have to go install this other thing too?"
One way to solve this problem would be to have someone in your guild package the add-ons necessary for raiding...then you say "download from guild site" and now people don't have to worry about individual ones.
Jun 15, 2007Posted in: Raid AddOnsQuote from Funkydude »
did you try relogging?
did you try uninstalling all BigWigs folders and installing with WAU?
I did try relogging during the Gruul encounters, since I also got the "you can't accept res" bug.
I use WAU all the time, with DeleteBeforeExtract or whatever set to true. Tonight I will completely reinstall everything and see how things go in Gruul/Kara.
Jun 15, 2007Have we figured out why BigWigs sometimes doesn't activate? We cleared Kara through Prince last night, and High King the night before, and not once did I get a boss module active. Just to make sure I'm not missing anything, I shouldn't have to click anything at all, provided the correct modules are checked in my add-ons (BigWigs, BigWigs_Karazhan, BigWigs_Outland). I'm at work now, so not positive on the version, but I updated before Gruul's Lair on the 13th.Posted in: Raid AddOns
Mar 12, 2007Farook, there's a button in the main Sanity window (top right corner) that says "Compress". That will restack inventory.Posted in: General AddOns
I have two comments/suggestions/requests:
1) The bag count mentioned earlier is a little buggy. I have a shard bag, and ignore doesn't always work.
2) Can the column widths be remember from session to session? Many of the item names are lengthy, and don't fit well unless the Name column is widened. I have to do that every time I log in.
Feb 28, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Nymbia »
I don't believe that the info is readily available to the tooltip as far as which color socket it is, once it's been gemmed. We'd need to go with coloring it the color of the gem that's currently in that socket.Quote from Silverstorm »
Would it make sense to match the coloring to the colors use by sockets? It limits to only the three colors (red, yellow, blue), but it would be an option.
What I mean by this is that blue sockets increase Stamina, therefore Stamina is colored blue. Red sockets increase damage (Agi/Str/AP/Spell Damage) so those would get red colors. Yellow is Int and some others. I'm a warlock, so I don't know how all those affect melee dps.
Feb 28, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Thortok2000 »
For my Soul Shard bag, it is in red when I have 0 slots left and white at all other times. It would make sense to reverse these colors: Red when I am not full, and white when I am.
Here's my opinion on that:
If this were intended as a shard manager, perhaps. However, as a generic inventory manager, it makes sense to color according to spots left. Therefore 0 spots left is red, and max spots is white.
Feb 26, 2007_ForgeUser1189316 posted a message on MusicStream - Stream MP3 Music from your Computer in game.I believe the issue with this is that WoW doesn't update the .lua files until you either exit the game, or reload your UI. I personally wouldn't want to reload UI every time I wanted to switch channels.Posted in: General AddOns
Feb 22, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from British »
- A keybinding to show/hide the minion;
See earlier macro posted.
- A keybinding to lock/unlock the minion, *or* make it so it needs a combination of keys to be moved (maybe like most Ace2 addons: alt+left click);
- A way to really *not* show some quests/zones in the minion: there's already some drop-down menu where we can choose what quest/objectives to show, but it only reduce those under their zones in the minion... I want to be able to hide quests/zones/objectives that I don't care about at any given moment (to provide a living example: I'm leveling in Outland, but I can't hide the quests I still have in Azeroth ?!). That or some keybinding to hide/show reduced zones/quests;
I believe this feature is there if you right-click the minion, but I could be mistaken. =p
- When enabled, the numbers next to the quest name (sorry for lack of details, I'm not in front of WoW atm) should be a percentage of objectives, not another x/y);
They shade from red to green...that should be enough of a percentage.
- When showing the quest details (by clicking on the quest name/objectives), show the coordinates of the quest giver, like QuestsFu does;
This would require extra code...but could potentially hook into Cartographer or something.
- QuestsFu reference again: its FuBar plugin shows the number of completed quests along with the number of quests the user has (we don't really need the max number of quests allowed... do we ? ^^);
I have this turned off, but it would be nice to see at a glance the number of quests completed.
- Back to Quest-I-on look-alike contest: I really loved the way it lowered it's alpha when its minion was not hovered... it really adds to immersive gaming;
This would be cool!
- I don't get the point of that "highlight" feature, so I disabled it. Does it... let's say *b]
Basically, yeah. It's supposed to call attention to a recently updated quest, whether it's updating the objective, or showing you a new quest. As far as expanding a zone, another feature can auto-expand the zone you're in, and collapse all the others. :)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.