- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 8 months, and 3 days
Last active Tue, Sep, 30 2008 14:06:02
- 0 Followers
- 16 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jan 2, 2007can i ask if this mod is the same of the ag_unitframe that i have installed and upgrade with wowaceupdater (now is -r23059) or this is the new ag_unitframe and the version that i have installed is a dead mod??? pls tell me... thx :)Posted in: Unit Frames
Jan 2, 2007_ForgeUser1188813 posted a message on ag_UnitFrames - suggestions, requests and temp fixes threadthe only things that i have to request is the fix for the party pet!!! this mod is best ever!! :DPosted in: Unit Frames
Jan 1, 2007pretty sad... it's my prefers mod for casting bar... now i don't want to go every day on wowinterface to see if updates (why you drop ace2????!!! :( )Posted in: General AddOns
pls think about that there are a lot of people that love this mod iin this community!
Dec 31, 2006Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from BBR »
Some requests then.
- the 1.5 second cooldown flash doesn't always work.
- "sets" dont seem to work yet.
- The default buttons are very LARGE, and the sub buttons are very small.. would we get an option to set the scale for both sets of buttons? personally id prefer both sets of buttons to be the same size.
- the Buttons are 1 layer, horizontal right now, could there be an option added to make them vertical also?
- im sure many of you tried "architotem" at some point, it allowed you to select a "always visible" number of buttons, and when you clicked a totem to place, it went to the bottom of the list. would be nice to have those features in Yata as well.
- i hit lvl 50, and went to the trainer to learn tranquil air. when i did, the totem did not immediately show up in the Yata air totem bar until i relogged.
- if you use a shock, the global cooldown is triggered, but the yata buttons dont show the 1.5 sec cooldown.
Keep up the good work, hope to see more updates soon.
some good request for me!
Dec 28, 2006_ForgeUser1188813 posted a message on ag_UnitFrames - suggestions, requests and temp fixes threadhave problem when target my pet and try to dismiss. I have the dread blizzard popup error ... the message are for Mobhealth that try to use something that only blizzard can use... i ignore the message but i can't dismiss my pet...Posted in: Unit Frames
what i have to do?
Dec 26, 2006Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from ElykNosrac »
Could we get some EnhTooltip Love :-)?
Here's all it needs:
if not self.db.profile.Tooltips.skin then return end
i have to create a file in addonSkin with these command but the name of file? EnhancedTooltips.lua ??? or tinytip.lua???? I try but the same, there are a problem with the border... pls help!
Dec 13, 2006i have downloaded Henge. It's not that i have in mind... For casting a TOTEM you have to right click on button, wait for popup all the button for totem and you have to select the totem that you want. You can't turn your prefers totem in the "normal" state and there aren't any kind of timer for totem that you have already cast.Posted in: Addon Ideas
I think that a port of CALL OF ELEMENT (with the flexbar, the cooldown on the button of the totem that you have cast and the message that advise you if anyone in your party have some debuff that you can dispell with some totem) in ace create an utlimate plug-in for all the shaman...
I can help if someone want to create this plug-in!!!
Dec 13, 2006Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from shady »
so, here a short summary of my suggestion:
- leftclick: cast default spell
- rightclick: open submenu
- leftclick: cast spell
- rightclick: cast spell & make this spell the default spell for the 'Main-Button'
this idea is great!
Dec 13, 2006Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from hati »
As a priest, I find the right click self cast very handy.
But this feature is disabled since some releases (cf. the commented code in the function function Bartender3.Class.ActionBar.prototype:UpdateSelfCast()).
Comment out all this portion causes an error, but you can uncomment safely these lines:
-- right click selfcasting
-- with statebutton goodness
local scrc = Bartender3.db.profile.SelfCastRightClick
local target = scrc and "player" or nil
-- setup rightclick selfcast for state modified buttons
for j,k in pairs(Bartender3.statemodifiers) do
self.frame:SetAttribute("unit-S" .. k .. "2", target)
(in other words, until -- setup selfcast for stance buttons).
And it works fine.
Hati of EU Eitrigg
GREAT he do the job.. now i have the right click self cast turn BACK! .... without any problem or error!
Dec 12, 2006One question: there are no mod (like Call of Elements) that manage the totem of the shaman in ace? i see the list of the mod but there are not a simple mod written in ace for manage the totem... ?Posted in: Addon Ideas
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.