You can use the
command for that.
/magic for info on all available options.
- Registered User
Member for 12 years and 2 months
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:32:22
- 0 Followers
- 11 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Apr 28, 2008Hi!Posted in: General AddOns
I love the addon. It is so much simpler than WIM and does everything I need. Thanks for dedicating your time.
Quote from TotalPackage »
I suggest using WIM. It is the popular choice for a reason.
Support added for probably any mod that has link hover (only tested tekKompare).
1) Minimize direction will now depend on where the window is positioned (upper half or lower half of your screen). 2) No on the combat features. As I said before, we do chat while in combat, and I don't support those that don't. 3) Shift-click-drag is now required to move windows around.
First of all: The dragging does not work as intended. If I click in the window and then push Shift and begin moving the window around it "jumps" away from the cursor so that exact positioning is very difficult. And I really liked that I was able to drag it around easily (I reposition the window a lot depending on what I currently do). Would it be possible to make the shift-dragging/"free" dragging (like it was beforer an option?
Thank you very much.
Apr 25, 2008Hi!Posted in: General AddOns
I have a few problems with this otherwise wonderful addon:
1) Still got the problem that pets aren't buffed. I did the following: Invited a hunter, buffed him with MotW. He then called his pet (which had no buffs) and ZOMG didn't pick up on this. He then right clicked the buff (I'll come to that later) and I buffed MotW again but the pet was still unbuffed and ZOMG didn't recognize this. So it does not seem to care about pets at all. I have "Buff pets" on of course. Please tell me if I should follow any specific steps so that you can look into this
2) When someone manually removes a buff by right clicking on its symbol ZOMG doesn't seem to recognize this (see above).
3) ZOMG seems to have problems picking up when someone comes in range, perhaps this is because no events are generated for this (in reference to your last few posts)? It is not until after the combat has begun that ZOMG tells me someone is missing a buff. So perhaps a "manual" check without a specific event would be nice or something like "Force check"...
As always: I'm sure you'll do the right thing. And keep up the good work.
Apr 12, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Zeksie »
Have not had any issues with this myself.
Can you give me a specific pet example (owner class/pet type).
Reason being, it can't necessarily always cast on some pets. One pet in particular being the Imp, which is often out of phase.
I can't test right now but it happened to hunter pets all the time. They were missing Mark of the Wild and I had to manually rebuff. I am redoing my interface right now and I'll check it later today or tomorrow.
Thank you for looking into this.
Mar 25, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from poull »
What you do is simply change line 1015 in PallyPower.lua from this:
if num > 0 and PP_IsPally then
if num > 0 then
And oyu cna post here if you experience any problems.
I have used this "fix" in a few raids without a single problem.
Mar 25, 2008I do like the idea of a minimum number of tank targets.Posted in: Raid AddOns
Mainly using Magic Marker in Karazhan and Zul'Aman and sometimes we only have one tank (Karazhan) and sometimes we have two. But even if we have two there are a few groups where I'd like to Crowd Control as many mobs as possible (the charging horses in Karazhan, Flamecasters in ZA, ...) regardless of the number of tanks and then there are groups where a second tank can begin to build threat on completely harmless targets which would otherwise be crowd controlled.
Perhaps two keybindings: One "force marking tank targets" and the other the usual "smart marking"?
Or...is this already possible? I have lost track of all the added features :)
Mar 21, 2008Really nice addon, thank you for the single buff option.Posted in: General AddOns
I don't know if it is intended or not but for single buffs ther is not really a need to wait for the whole group to arrive. I can buff Thorns even with one person missing from the group.
And the "Buff Pet" option does not seem to work. I'm in a 5-man group right now and everyone except the pets have my Gift of the Wild buff and ZOMGBuff doesn't detect the missing buffs.
Mar 13, 2008Thank you for this addon, it makes marking so much easier!Posted in: Raid AddOns
I have two suggestions though:
1) Some mobs have different CC options in normal and heroic modes. I don't know a nice way to implement this without making the interface too complex but it sure would be nice
2) Enslave (Warlock) is missing as a CC option or I can't find it.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.