Got 2 questions and I looked through the forums and found some indications that it probably can be done:
1. I'd like the name text in my ToT frme to show plain white names unless the target is me in which case I'd like my name in red (a sort of an aggro indicator)
2. I'd like HP% to be interval colored. From x to y% one color, than from y to z another and so on...
- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 6 months, and 4 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:32:22
- 0 Followers
- 10 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 14, 2007I know this was stated before, but was never answered.Posted in: General AddOns
Why doesn't parrot show fire totem dmg? Magma, searing and fire nova totem dmg doesn't show. Also the totem pets are ignored to bolth earth and fire elemental.
Edit: Seems i'm a noob so disregard this post... Tho i must say default options didn't show totem dmg for me and they still don't.
Sep 7, 2007Small request:Posted in: General AddOns
When you choose Parrot as the output for WH, would it be possible to add which output window you want WH to show in. I have notification filled with spam as is and i'd like to have WH in a custom window where it is very clear whats going on.
Edit: Or just let me know i'm a noob and i just missed that option in WH/parrot.
Oct 16, 2006_ForgeUser1185645 posted a message on ag_UnitFrames - suggestions, requests and temp fixes threadI'd realy like to see hotkeys being added to switch between different raid setups e.i. group seting on 1 hotkey to class setting on other and then dps/healer/tank setup on the third.Posted in: Unit Frames
Oct 16, 2006Not sure if this was sudgested yet but is there a way to make chat windows realy narow - atm there is a min width to wich you can set a window - what i want is a realy narrow window wich would only throw out dmg numbers via scl but the ui dosnt allow me to make a realy narow chat window.Posted in: General AddOns
Sep 30, 2006Love tha addon just 2 things:Posted in: Unit Frames
Like some before me have said I'd love to see hp this way (currenthp/maxhp) %hp.
I'm sure it's doable- if it can calculat how much hp the mob has atm it can calculate how much hp it had at the start fomr the currnet and % variables...
The second thing is i realy like the hostel target colour change on the target frame i just don't like the colour becouse its sometimes realy hard to see the bar... I've seen that ceratin bar colours can be changed but i didn't see the hostel target colour option wich i would realy love to see.
Sry about the spelling and ty for the best unitframes addon out there :)
Sep 17, 2006Hope this wasn't asked before - i looked but didn't find it.Posted in: General AddOns
Is it possible to have bottom/top frame in the center. The only options i found were to make it fill a portion of the schreen from the left to the right....
Sep 4, 2006There is a problem with resting status.Posted in: Unit Frames
I added [status] under custum and while it showes resting when i did it in a town it didn't update when i reentered it. I think it showes combat and the rest of the stuf it just dosn't update resting...
P.S.: Sry if this has been posted before
Sep 4, 20062 things:Posted in: General AddOns
1. this is not on your to do list but would be very nice if it was possible to add hotkeys for redroping each of the totem schools (not just click recasting)
2. this addon suffers from what most (all excapt one) other totem timer addons suffer from. When no totems are down it sometime misses the drop and than if you drop another totem of the same school it registers as te totem you dropped before... The only addon (i found) that dosn't do this is http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-4830-1-totem-timer-next-generation.html
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.