Im getting this supermassive tooltip I cant seem to figure out how to disable
- Registered User
Member for 14 years, 7 months, and 12 days
Last active Wed, Dec, 27 2017 19:30:39
- 0 Followers
- 132 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 25, 2007fubar_tcgTradeskills puts little icons for your tradeskills on your Fubar in addition to other things, well as of 2.2 it seems it will no longer open my alchemy panel. Im not sure if others are experiencing this, but it looks like it does a :Posted in: FuBar AddOns
button:SetScript("OnClick", function() self:Debug("Casting: %s <%s>", tostring(skillName), tostring(button_name)); CastSpellByName(skillName) end)
However, /script CastSpellByName("Alchemy") will not open the alchemy panel for me although I can click it from my spellbook and open it up.
Any assistance appreciated.
Aug 1, 2007I wanted to make a post since I cant figure out how to add this option. But it would be nice if SinkLib had an option to to allow your various scrolling combat text output to be sticky instead of simply scroll.Posted in: Libraries
Jul 19, 2007I was wondering if anyone has found any working modules that do grid layout by instance. So that you could set if you wanted to see a 5,10,15,25,40 man raid size per zone or something.Posted in: Grid & Grid2
I found an old one on wowinterface but it does not seem to switch the layout automagically
Jun 30, 2007Itd be nice of there was some sort of boss module for Grid to display players affected with semi-important debuffs such as water tomb, inner demon, watery graved, etc... instead of teaching individual healers to configure the debuffs.Posted in: Raid AddOns
MAybe some sort of Grid Boss Module.
Jun 23, 2007Feedback on the few options Id like to see:Posted in: General AddOns
- Minimize to single line (ala recap)
- Health percent and/or amount shown in the death log
- A Fubar plugin possibly or just the option for /recount to toggle instead of /recount show
- Some sort of export option and an option to save a data set to look at it later. For example Saving a boss fight, to look at it later seperate from the overall data. I guess htis would be some sort of segmentation thing.
But so far Its a great addon, I keep switching between this and assesment but I prefer the visual display options of this mod
Jun 2, 2007There doesnt seem to be a mod at the moment that does this, or maybe Im just blind. Anyway as a raid lead I find the magtheridon fight pretty stressful and having a mod to assist with the assignments for cube clicking would make this easier.Posted in: Raid AddOns
Heres what I see as a probable feature list for such an addon:
- I sort of see a raid lead assigning players to cubes, perhaps a manual/autofill option.
- Give a 15 second warning to the group that is supposed to be clicking, along with what cube they are on (as a reference they should know ahead of time)
- Slap a raid target icon over their head so as a raid lead it its easy to see if someone is out of place
- Cycle to the next group after he's banished and repeat the above
- The ability to manually reassign cube clickers in combat and maybe an autofill in for dead cube clickers (set a class priority to fill in) Ranged dps on 3/4/5 rogues on 1/2 (depending on frame of reference for guild obviously so would be configurable). I suppose you could have a predefined list of a few people you want to fill in on clicking in case of a death as well.
Looking at the feature list its really only something a raid lead would need unless you wanted to add an audible 'click' voice or something for clients (similar to the go left/right option for thaddius arrows)
May 23, 2007I was a little bored and felt like contributing something to Tattle so right now I am running a mostly automated weekly update of the US tattle Data. If someone feels like doing something similar with the EU battlegroups here is what I did:Posted in: General AddOns
First edit dataminer.lua @ approximately line 387, comment out the region that you do not want to update, in my case it looks like this:
doregion(us_root,us_data) -- doregion(eu_root,eu_data)
Next, I created a simple little shells script to update the data and then do a svn commit:
#/bin/bash cd Tattle lua5.1 dataminer.lua ; svn commit -m "Tattle: Weekly scripted update of US Data" data.lua Gladiator_US*
Next, scheduled a cron job to automagically start grabbing the data every Tuesday 15 minutes after the realms are typically scheduled offline (may not be the best time, sorta waiting to see). This is my crontab entry (my local time is PST +3)
15 08 * * Tue /home/kebinusan/Tattle/USUpdate.sh
Feedback and whatnot welcome, I couldnt find a Tattle thread to stuff this in
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.