Recently I stared to write yet another auction house addon. I have been missing a damn simple one.
Auctioneer Appriser was pretty close to functionality I had in mind but unfortunately its rather bulky and requires you to make scans of AH.
UI looks so far like this:
Goals of this project:
- Super lightweight
- Does not need to scan all pages to determine price - In most cases 1 page is enough
- List of sellable items from your bag (already done)
- Automatic undercutting (probably already done) - I don't want to set prices for each item like in auctioneer
- Better price input (almost done) - 1 input per gold/silver/copper, not 3 like in auctioneer
- Have the option to keep historical data but only in compact form
- No useless information on screen
In other words, auctioning addon for normal people, not gold makers. That is simple to use, effective and doesn't require studying manual to get used to.