To Do List:
- Make custom Pitbull lay-out, with combat icons etc on the correct side (left for player, right for Target and ToT)
- Get the Mem usage a little lower still
- Get an XP bar as it should be (in the black top area, with fade options. Looks like that'll be my first mod as well, or figure out how to do the eePanel color stuff working as XP bar
- Get the right fonts
- most likely custom textures for the panels with borders
- When you position your frames make sure there is room for buffs/debuffs. Surrounding your frames will cause some overlapping issues.
- Try using mumble for your chat. For pitbull/quartz disable all modules you don't need from the addon menu.
- Grab XPBarNone off the svn and see how that works for you.
- Dafont or Deviant Art may have what you need. Also check Deviant Art for resources pertaining to texture creation.
- There should be enough room for buffs and debuffs on top of the frame, player buffs and debuffs appear in the top left (of the screen), I need to test that a little more while in actual combat where these things matter. I was using Chat Frame Extender2, by Satrina.
- Yep, still need to tweak that, quartz I use pretty much almost all modules, depending on which character. Except for my mages, locks (etc) they don't use the swing one. Though on pitbull yes, I should disable a lot.
- I've tried XPBarNone, I think, will look into it. Thanks :)
- Only Fonts I would get, textures I'd make myself, got a dA account :)