Site Overview and information on available tools.
Articles about how to get started creating Projects and uploading files.
- Creating Your First Project - A basic overview of project creation.
- Submitting a Project Part 1: Settings and Previews - What is required? Where do I put things?
- Submitting a Project Part 2: Submit a File - The final step to getting a project approved.
Game Specific Articles
Articles pertaining to a specific game.
- Creating and Uploading a Minecraft Modpack - The format and files needed for a modpack on CurseForge.
- Finding and Installing a Modpack from Twitch App - Simple How-To on finding and installing a Modpack from within Twitch App.
- Downloading and Importing a Modpack from CurseForge - Advanced method for manually downloading and importing a profile from CurseForge to Twitch App.
- Sharing Packs without Uploading to CurseForge - Exporting and Importing packs for servers or private use.
- Auto Extracted Files - How to remove Auto Extracted Files
- Modpack Best Practices - Best practices to get the most attention
- Non-CurseForge Mods - How to add a mod to our Approved Non-CurseForge Mods list
Kerbal Space Program
- Kerbal Addon Structure - How to setup a Kerbal Addon to be Twitch Desktop App compatible
World of Warcraft
- Project Localization - Rationalization for and introduction to the Localization System.
- Localization Substitions - How to insert translations into your files.
- Preparing the PackageMeta File - Advanced Addon packaging controls.
- Repository Keyword Substitutions - Insert repository-relevant information into files during packaging.