I successfully committed a change to my CurseForge repo but soon after I received this notification:
The status of the file r163-alpha (Overachiever - achievement tools and tweaks) has been changed to Rejected Non-existent localization namespace "ToC" for locale "enUS."
I don't know what is causing this. I haven't made any changes to my localization namespaces nor to any of the special comments in my source code that refer to them since before the repo migration.
There is no "ToC" namespace for this project and I'm pretty sure there never has been. Is that now required? Is it expecting me to have some sort of localization for the .toc files, for the title or notes? I don't refer to any "ToC" localization namespace in any of my files, .toc or otherwise. (The Knowledge Base doesn't seem to help in that regard, either. I don't see the old entry about Repository Keyword Substitutions, for starters, but even the old one was lacking when it came to localization; nothing about how to use it for TOC title and notes, for example.)
I also noticed that while the "normal" r163 file was quickly rejected, the nolib version was sent for approval and eventually was marked as approved -- though it, like the normal version, doesn't show on the project's Files list. (The normal r163 file did briefly, and I'm guessing only for me since it's my project, but disappeared soon afterward.)
I made another commit and the packager seems to have built the file fine but it has been in "New" status for several hours, so other users cannot see or download it. We'll see if this is corrected in the morning, I suppose.
Thanks for your help. There is another issue now; it might be related to previous issues here (at least indirectly) so I thought I'd keep it in this thread. Users on my project's Curse comments are reporting that Overachiever is showing as needing an update again and again, 6+ times per day, even though I have not updated it again.
Some of them think it might be related to the fact that two different versions show, one of them being nolib. Funny thing is, I don't even see the nolib version in the Files section of the project. I do remember seeing a notice that the nolib file was marked as Approved, though.