Hi, I am a big fan of Grid addon, and after I felt the need to have more squares around my Grid frames, I gave Grid2 a try. However I have a few questions about it, and the future plans.
1. I am trying to use the class color for incoming heal color, but I am unable to add it an alpha component, to not let the incoming heal look like the player already has that amount of HP.
2. Any chance to setup the border of the frame with different line sizes?(more thin would be interesting).
3. I am trying to see the health deficit as a Full color (black), so that the mouseover highlight doesn't become visible when the health deficit is big enough. (that highlight texture is annoying cause is covering the black zone that remains when a person has low hp)
4. Is there any chance to add +/- pets layout options to grid2?
5. Is there any chance to add the option to sort pets by importance, leaving the warlock/spriest pets last? I seen a ticket about resizing grid2 based on a maximum width/height. Is there any way to also add a maximum number of lines for pets? I am sure most of the players will got with the assumption there will be less then 5 hunters in a raid, so if the sorting pets by importance option will be there, for me is a nice compromise to use a maximum of 1 line for pets. This will also save myself from having problems to position grid2 in my ui.
6. The statuses that are available at the moment in Grid2 kind of need more options, since there are alot of things that could be added, to make it at least as powerfull as grid1 from this point of view.
7. Please add the option to chose if we want to see a fading cooldown on the icon or simply see the icon if is there or not.
8. One of the more important things that I would love to see is to adjust the health bar, and this means: x and y treshold, max width, max height.
However the list can continue, I really love the idea that I can make separate indicators for my beacon of light and other holy paladins beacon. The way it's been thought is superb, however I would love to see more statuses, and have the current statuses more customizable.
Did you consider having The health bar as a big Square (actualy a filled rectangle)? How about adding a filled rectangle together with current icon/quare? This would also solve the mana bars problem. I know that a filled rectangle would have to be linked to a parent square, and adding the posibility to adjust maxwidth and maxheight as parent_maxwidth - an amount / parent_maxheight - an amount.