I have a strange behavior with SUF. I have bind mouse 3 button to my pvp trinket, it work great.
But if I mouse3 when my cursor is hover any SUF frame, my bind doesn't work. It seems that SUF intercept that event and do not forward it ?
Also, is it possible to have a range check different for my focus/target/group instead of friendly/enemy frame ?
I'm interested in being able display indicators based on the values of certain properties, rather than just auras. For example, on Chimaeron I'd like to be able to have an indicator of some variety to show people with less than 10k health and on Cho'gall/Atramedes I'd like to have indicators for different Corruption/Sound values (say green < 25%, yellow < 50%, orange < 75%, red for anything else).
Is anyone aware of a method/plugin for doing this already?
The other issue I have is that when in party I make it use raid frames instead. However there is no option to make party pets use raid pet frames instead which would seem to be a logical and useful option.
Is there currently any way to prioritize border highlighting on curable debuffs? I'd like Poison to be first, followed by Curse, and lastly Magic to show as the border highlights. By default, I know Magic is given priority over everything, and I'm not sure which debuff is second.
Also on the same topic, Magic debuff also shows up as a curable debuff in all specs, but only Resto Druids can dispell Magic. This is a little annoying when I'm playing Feral and I always see the Blue Border debuff on the group/raid and I cannot dispel it in that spec, however I still want to see Poison/Curse debuffs because I am able to dispell them.
Anyway to turn off Magic Debuff highlights while keeping Poison/Curse highlights enabled??
I have a request for a new feature for SUF. Well its not exactly new, just a new bit for an existing feature.
In the General section for each unit configuration, there is a bit for Border Highlighting, is it possible to add an option there for 'Shields'? as in Power Word: Shield?
Been using SUF for kite sometime and just love it.
but since blizz changed the new raid window system I've been trying to figure out a way to have something working.
With SUF managing the raid party frames, all the raid tools becomes hidden/disapears meaning we can't use flares, floating marks, role checks and stuff like that.
Is it possible to create something on SUF that, 1 allow the blizz default raid tool window to show; or 2 create a SUF raid tool window with all the stuff in the default one.
Thank you for all your time creating this great addon,
I am having a bizarre issue that I have limited down to Shadowed Unit Frames (I don't recall this issue before 3.3.3 or wow 4.0.6) that causes the default Blizzard raid frames to appear on top of everything.
The attachment shows an example, although I have the options expanded to show that they also go over the top. In a previous case the raid was actually being shown over the top as well - I actually had to leave the raid in order to use my Black Temple neck (world boss hunting) but was able to expand the options, as shown, to hearth back to Orgrimmar.
I would guess not, but is this an option I have overlooked? This was happening with no other mods enabled.
First thanks for this great addon. It is my all-time favourite Unit Frame Addon.
Here are some little ideas I came up with (not sure which of them are feasable to implement or even fit with the devteam's vision for the future of this great addon, so I am just listing them instead of entering them into the tracker - as some of those ideas are pretty "far out" probably).
- Often when I provide my Addons archive to a new user, I am asked about an "example Configuration". It would be great if there would be a feature like "Save/Load Config"would be possible, maybe with a similar technical solution like for PowerAura (copy-paste-ing it as a string)
- It would be great if for Auras it would be possible to have "Center" as placement added (Indicators have "Center" possible, but the normal Aura display hasn't). Myselves I am using raidframes tightly on top of each other, so "below" and "above" is not an option for me.
- It would be great if it would be possible to export Whitelists/Blacklists for Auras (maybe similar like exporting is done for PowerAura?)
- Integration of World Marking would be great
- An example config for Cata bosses for SUF_Indicators would be nice (I could offer to send what I am having there myselves right now, but it is probably very incomplete). Are the indicators "officially" supported or is it sort of unofficial, by the way?
- With the feature "Show only my buffs/debuffs" it would be nice, if I could specify exceptions (Reason: Let's for example think I want to display the auras a firemage offers, like Living Bomb, Pyroblast, Combustion, Critical Mass etc. But (!) I also want to display the Critical Mass debuff of ANOTHER firemage (but not the other firemage's living bomb!) and I also want the
Shadow&Flame debuff of a Warlock visible (which basically is the same like Critical Mass). Or if I am a tank Paladin I want only my own Buffs/Debuffs, but I do want additionally to see all debuffs which are done by Mobs to friendly targets (like Mortal Strike effects on my Offtank to see when I have to taunt from him). Currently the only way around it is to have a really large Blacklist (which is my personal current solution). But I believe the ability to specify exceptions to the "only show my" feature would make it much easier. I am of course aware that this probably is a huge thing to implement.
- I think it would be interesting, if sort of an "integrated simple decursive" would be added (raidframes lighting up in a specific color - or maybe a specific border - on a specific TYPE of debuff, and being able to click a specific lit up part of the frame to clean the debuff. Currently I have both the frames-display from SUF, and the one from Decursive, it would be nice, if I would only need one of them to save screen-space. The tricky part would be of course to differentiate between a click "make this frame my new target" and a click "clean the debuff". Maybe a special part of the frame (a little colored clickable rectangle or such?) could do the trick? This would be my idea at least.
Also: Are you interested in the lua code for a TitanBar plugin for Shadowed Unit Frames? I wrote one some while ago and if you are interested I can send you the lua code (basically it is left click on the TitanBar SUF Icon -> bring up the options window, right click -> lock/unlock the SUF layout). This little thing spares me of typing "/suf" when I want to access the options/layout.
Anyways, thanks for your great work on this Addon!
Two bugs I cannot find an answer for. The first involves the range indicator; sometimes the frame will still be shaded even though I am in range. Reloading the ui, or a zone change fixes that.
The second involves the party frames. I have the zone configuration set, properly I believe, to disable party frames while in a raid. The check in the box is gray, and when I mouseover it says "disable in raids". However, the party frames still show up, I have to disable the entire unit in a raid. Another question i cannot find an answer for using a web search.
That's it, I finally set up SUF and I love it. Thanks!