I did. According to a post I found in the Updater-thread, the new pitbull seems to be a one-folder, while the updater still puts them in separate ones. After looking through my interface-folder I can confirmed that it's clogged with pitbull-folders allover. No clue how to resolve it other than wipe it completely.
(though I am abit reluctant to do that, since it's gonna take me hours to set it up again :-( )
Update: I seem to have fixed it. This was what I did:
* Delete any PitbullX-folder from \interface\addons
* Manually download the newest from curse
* Manually install it
* Delete \CurseProfiler and \CGProfiler fom the \interface-folder
I did the latter cause... well, they never worked, and they also contained embedded libs used by pitbull, which I believe caused the havoc to begin with.
I logged onto the PTR to test my favourite addons for compatibility. I've found that Pitbull doesn't seem to reflect the 3.0 change to Rogue energy regeneration. Energy still 'ticks', where in the default UI energy regen is now smooth. I was using PitBull-r81922.4.zip, which (other than the odd error relating to auras) seemed good.
Note that, in light of the energy regeneration change, the Spark module is no longer relevant for rogues.
Great unitframes though, hope you keep up the good work.
Delete Pitbull and reinstall. Having both sets of folders is the problem. With them outside the Pitbull folder, you can enable/disable modules from the Addon menu (so ones you never use are never loaded in the first place).