- Subgroup modifiers are now checked consistantly with raid membership and raid instance (both need to be true).
- Fixed toc to include all required libs (even the ones I assumed would be installed because of Grid)
- Changed first priority default color to red
- Changed color of second priority to more of an orange-yellow to make it easier to tell the difference between the two priorities
- Lower priority for AFK members
- Added pet support (I've started using Jerry's Pets in Grid build - http://svn.wowace.com/wowace/branches/Grid/jerry/Grid )
- Added support for the Ace3 version of VisualHeal
- Reduced redundant maintank detection code
I can not get this add on to work for me at all or show up in game, in status or in debugging. I did install the old version and that appears to be working fine, but since I have errors turned off I am not sure how "happy" it is...
I had two friends install it to test if it worked for them and they also had the same problem with not being able to see GridStatusHealPriority1/2 in status or debugging. I posted in the grid forums but you must not have seen it. Could you please take a look and see what you can fix?