1. Please use a cropped screen shot of the frame you're sharing.
2. Please use
to enclose the code.
3. Please try to be specific when you ask questions (i.e. don't quote the entire code posting)
4. Please request the actual PitBull.lua file (inside WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables) if nothing else works (I know older version layouts may work by sharing the lua file, but ALWAYS backup first!)
I'll post/share mine later today, just want to get the thread started.
PS1: request sticky
PS2: how do i show "[" and "]" w/o being parsed as "["code"]"?
Thou that thread contains a lot of old layout that can't be used with the current PitBull cos of changes in how the layouts and import/export works, so a new thread for the new layouyts might be a good idea
Would it be feasible to request PitBull.lua inside WTF? I know I've tried this and it works. The downside is that you lose all settings and take up the new ones.
The interim solution I have is:
1) Export the layouts I have now via: Layouts->Export
2) Copy & Paste them to Notepad
3) Copy over new PitBull.lua from the new look that I like.
4) Import specific layouts that I want to keep from older saves (in notepad)