They all reset to default after the latest update, which normally isn't an issue. However, I'm unable to scale the windows, change the width or layout, etc etc. I can move them around, but that's it. They are unlocked, I trashed the SV and completely reinstalled and they still do not work.
This happened to me as well, but I re-configured everything and it seems to be working. Well, except that in r30476 most attempted changes to the party, target of target, target of target's target, and focus' target frames don't seem to apply or have any effect. Also, someone was added to my party while I was in combat, and it resulted in a "blank" frame in one of the party member spots until I did a /reloadui.
in your WTF/Account/<account>/SavedVariables/ folder there should be a file called ag_UnitFrames.lua and ag_UnitFrames.lua.bak. The .lua file is your settings, the .bak file is the backup settings. Replace the current settings with the backup settings and you should be somewhere on the right track. (my backup is from about a week ago, and I've made changes since then. Oh well.)
Changed to a previus version but i have not resolved. Settings all to default...
Pay attention next time...
Pay attention to the big warning message in the updater that tells you to backup your addons and saved variables next time...
The moment you start paying for things like this is when you can tell the developer to "pay attention next time..."
If I bring you a free sandwich every day, just because I'm a nice guy... and one day I bring spicy brown mustard instead of old fashion yellow - are you going to make the same snide remark to me because I slipped up once on your free sandwich?
I need to put development quality stuff up on the SVN from time to time to get feedback and bug reports, I am not able to find bugs myself without any help.
Anyway, lots of the bugs should be fixed now, latest revision, just fixed some stuff this minute. Seems to work fine here.
About the settings that got reset, usually the unit settings would be saved in aUFdb.player or aUFdb.target or whatever. For a few reasons, I had to move those into a subtable, ie. aUFdb.units.player. Using the backup file that wow creates for you and some text editing, settings should be easily recoverable.
Also not all settings were reset. It was only settings regarding units, not things like frame positions, groups, global settings, etc.
Yes it sucks that I had to do it and that it for some might be too hard / take time to recover, but I had to do it, as I am cleaning up a lot of things right now. It might be hard for some to understand what and why I am doing these things, especially when it's stuff under the hood. But in the end it's for creating a better addon.