was getting the below error message periodically whilst in wsg tonight.
Ya I am getting this error as well. It appears that it happens only in BGs, whenever someone who is *not from your realm* joins or leaves the raid. It doesn't seem to do it every time, but like 75%+ of the time.
Also a couple other bugs to report:
1. Choose to 'hide party frames while in raid doesn't seem to do anything
2. For any given frame type, when you check "Don't show mana bar" and then uncheck it, the mana bar appears again, but it appears to be transparent. You can only see the background of the bar.
1. hiding party in raid doesn't work for me too.
2. yesterday we made fast ZG run to check some mods. Almost all the time I was getting error with some target "unit Class" problem. Fast relog, and I've switched back to r19013 or r18998 (I don't remember - it was fast download ;) ) and everyting works fine - no errors.
I had a similar problem with using items in bags. It turns out it wasn't aguf after all, you need to get bugsack and and then look at the error that pops, it will likely reference multiple mods, troubleshoot from there.
Just noting I am also seeing some errors in battlegrounds:
1) ag_UnitClass.lua/Usage UnitBuff() error mentioned above
2) At the end of the battleground, when players leave the raid I get lots secure frame warnings that look like they are to do with hiding raid unit groups and/or altering their title. These errors always occur for me at the end of the battleground (provided I don't leave immediately).
3) When dragging frames around they sometimes get "stuck" to the pointer and nothing I've tried can detach them short of reloading the ui. I heard a rumour that this might not be a aUF-specific problem.
1) With my set up at least, the highlights for debuffed/selected units are too subtle to spot easily. Perhaps something a more in-your-face option could be added.
2) Aura lines could do with some more options. Currently buffs and debuffs are mixed together, and flow across to their second line in an odd way. I'd like to see options to limit and/or filter the type/number of buffs/debuffs shown, and to allow buffs to be shown separately to debuffs. EDIT: Seems this thread covers most of my needs: http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=2839.40
3) Update speed, particularly for buffs, raidleader status, targetoftarget and some other elements, is slower than I'd usually expect. This may be an intentional performance issue, perhaps an option to tune the performance might be possible if this is the case.