- Viscidus. Most notably the second and third freeze warnings. I'd say when he actually freezes just turn it into either "Viscidus is frozen!" or "Third Freeze Phase - Hmm, pudding...".
- Shazzrah. It says "Self Buff - Dispel Magic!"
- Gluth. "Decimate - AoE zombies!"
I'd also like to see a 'giant claw' warning added as well. The giant claws spawn exactly opposite to the giant eyes. At the moment I have just been manually adding it after every update (in the else of the 'if gianteye then' clause).
Hi there, some probs encountered this week with rev11819, don't know if there was already sth done about ir, but i'll post anyway :D
1. The version query seems to go haywire very often, showing correct versions sometimes, but most of the times showing different versions for everyone. Normally one sees that all other players have an older version (of course we made sure every1 had the same version). Everyone was in the same Zone, noone outside while doing checks.
2. Noticed sth on Huhuran. The pulling Tank had an enrage timer, but it wasn't synced with the rest of the raid. only when the raid-leader was with the pulling tank we got the timer. We worked around it, we found out that if you hit reboot before the pull, the timer would correctly sync afterwards
That is not a bigwigs error, that is a FubarPlugin error probably caused by some other addon useing the fubar plugin and not playing nice. I suggest disabling them one by one until the error goes away, the last to be disabled is the culprit, not BigWigs.