The events that only have your own name are the "trash loot" events. If the import fails it's likely a CTRT configuration issue. As I noted before use "at loot time" rather than at "boss kill time" for accurate importing. Also make sure that the event / note triggers match what MDKP exports.
That comes from the item database since I "save" the item info in English. I'll see if I can get it to change this to the local Locale. Haven't had time to look at the names yet although I suspect it's my pattern matching that fails due to limiting itself to ascii...
I also added the ability to totally disable the event handling in the addon using /md toggle or the config UI. When disabled, the addon will not do any event handling such as logging kills, taking attendance etc. It's useful if you take care of DKP sometimes but don't always want it enabled.
Amazing improvement over CTRT in my opinion. Can you point me to directions for using the standby features? I'm looking for a way to track standby attendees without forcing them to be in the raid all night and I think this is perfect, but I can't figure out how to get them on the list or send out the checks.
Thanks! I took the stance on standby handling that I want it to be automated. Currently this feature requires the following:
- You need to configure the guild ranks which should be counted for standby (handy if you have a non-raiding rank or ranks not able to get standby DKP).
- Everyone that wishes to be on standby needs to install MagicDKP_Client
- (Currently) This only works for in-guild members.
Every time an event is logged, a request is sent to all the people of the specified rank and their client will pop up a dialog box that they have 300s (hardcoded currently) to confirm. When confirmed they are added to the list.
I am considering adding a custom channel/guild chat notification + whisper option as well. I initially meant for the client to also handle bidding but I probably not going to implement that now. A whisper handler shouldn't be very hard to add but isn't there yet. I'm using the client to good effect in my guild - lack of standby DKP is a good motivating factor to install it.
Perfect. Couldn't find any documnetation but I could see the functionality existed.
A couple issues I have come across, hopefully simple fixes:
1. Trash Drops don't allow me to select anyone besides myself, bank and disenchant. Only I am listed as an attendee for the Parent event (i.e. Sunwell Plataeu). The correct looter is recorded, and it is correct when I upload the tracker, but I can't select a different player ingame
2. Wipes are not automatically being picked up, and if I forget to manually record one I can't "double up" the next time because after I record a wipe I have to engage a boss to record another. It looks like wipes should get tracked automatically but that isn't happening. Am I doing something wrong?
3. Cant delete an item. when I right click I get this:
Even with these issues, mdkp is a massive improvement over CTRT for my needs. Thanks for your work.