Okay, so I didn't get to do this last night, but here's how it's done, if you feel like testing and checking it in (I don't want to checkin without testing, and I'm stuck at work right now). Or I'll grab it when I get home, this way I at least have it documented. ;)
I seem to have lost the timer bars on my screen. If I do a list of the running timers I get a list in my chat frame so I know that they are running. I also see where I can have them show in my fubar but is there a way to still have them listed on screen?
The purpose of the LoadManagers field is that if an addon listed there IS loaded, your addon will be LoD (as if you had the ## LoadOnDemand: 1 in there) but if it ISN'T loaded, your addon will load normally.
Currently Incubator will never load for someone who isn't using AddonLoader.
Noticed a couple of oddities in Black Temple last night:
- had some respawn times listed as "16 days, 7 hours" or somesuch
- lost the timers after a game freeze resulting in my manually killing the game, but they came back after a /reloadui (i was actually pleasantly surprised that it recovered from this, but doubly surprised that it wasn't until that /reloadui that they came back)
Just toggle off fubar timer display and the timers should be displayed onscreen again. It's on by default.
No, that doesn't work.
Toggle off or on the FuBar timer display, nothing happens. Can move the bar anchor around, but the bars themselves never appear.
This was with r62678. The newer r62806 has the revision note: - added standby mode
- haven't been able to get candybars to resume properly on re-entering zone but fubar timers do
1) Are you totally sure that it will change from standby to active once you are in a tracked zone 100% of the time?
2) Are the bars ever going to work properly again? Its a serious issue for those that preferred them.
Not sure whats going on there Zidomo. The candybars work fine for me if I turn off "Fubar Timer Display" in the options. Try deleting your SV file maybe and deleting the Incubator directory and reinstalling? Maybe it is some other mod interfering?
It won't go into standby mode if you are a ghost and it has been resuming fine for me when I renter a zone. And you can click the icon to manually resume it if necessary but haven't had that problem here. If you have to reloadui the timer saving and resuming is working but it won't put new candybars on the screen and I haven't figured out why yet. But that didn't work before I touched it either so at least you have the fubar ones now if that happens.
@hunterZ - not sure about the BT timers haven't run there myself could you find out what mob did that?
Posted a new version which I tested quite a bit. Did a whole kara raid with candybars and they worked fine. Also they are resuming from standby properly now. May still be a bug when zoning in as ghost which I will work on but it doesn't effect the timers. Oh and can't you just right click minimap icon and say hide plugin? Not sure.