1. Option to show the arrows inside the frame instead of outside. Along with an option to flip sides and option to hide each arrow individually I could get my desired setting: An arrow inside the frame on the left side that points on the current aggroholder. :) 2. Option to don't show the "Name, TPS, Threat, %"-row. By now I know in what order the numbers are. I'd rather have an extra person on the list. 3. Option to keep yourself visible even if you're so far down the list that you'd normally wouldn't show. For example, I only show 7 bars. Even if I'm not Top-7 on threat I'd like the last bar to show my threat. (Like KTM does)
Other than that I just want to thank you for the work you put into this. I really admire how fast it has been developed. Keep it up! :D
3. Option to keep yourself visible even if you're so far down the list that you'd normally wouldn't show. For example, I only show 7 bars. Even if I'm not Top-7 on threat I'd like the last bar to show my threat. (Like KTM does)
I never knew KTM did that. Of course, that's probably because I'm usually right on the tank's heels for threat... ;)
Omen need is a class "filter" like for example just be able to see myself and the War/Druid classes thats all it need really.
Dont care seeing others really not like a Damage Meter myself and Tanks only would be nice :P
Could also use sort of KTM_Fu function, being able to see via SCT how its going like:
Safe! Careful! etc or just yur position/threat.
I have a friend who currently resides in New Zealand who is also having the issue of the status bars extending across his screen, we have reset all the saved variables etc and tried to trouble shoot it by having only Omen running and the problem presist. Just a heads up on this issue.
great work so far, the community thanks you guys as well as myself,
r-39058 seems to have smoothed out a lot of issues.
Remaining issues that I can see with limited testing include...
1. Active when solo toggle doesn't toggle the visibility of the window when solo (not necessary, but logical)
2. Lock isn't locking the new corner drag scale feature.
3. Grow Upwards has some issues... hard to explain because I don't really know what's going on. Basically the threat bars are being offset downwards and continue to grow down and when you toggle it the window slides horribly... ya, it's pretty broken.
4. Scaling throws an error, doesn't appear to break anything.
5. TPS can be toggled in 2 separate locations.
6. Show Test Bars is not coinciding with the number of bars option.
7. Pets don't always flag on the threat meter. It's really hit or miss, not a big deal but it would be nice if it worked consistently.
8. The pullout comparison bars stick to the mouse if you click and drag (off topic: are these even necessary? I can't really think of a practical implementation for them).
All these issues are minor seeing as the threat bar works and that's the point, but a little polish doesn't hurt ;)
Small feature requests:
1. Option to ignore pets (I believe this has been requested)
2. Toggle for highlight on mouseover.
3. Hostility coloring on name of target?
4. Primary Target implementation?
Omen has been great to play around with for the last few days, and I like it a lot better than KTM aesthetically and for it's many customization options. Please never change it :)
The "Grow Upward" feature is not working as it should. Currently when you check the option the Omen box warps to the top center of the screen, and that's about all it does. It also seems to mess with the placement of the bars a bit, like the bottom one goes outside of the box.
The way it should work, is the bottom should be fixed position, and the top should expand to accommodate the bars as threat is generated. See KTM, or the oRA2 main tank frames for good examples of growing upwards.
Since yesterday Omen ist completly broken for my german client.
I think the last 5 versions didn't work anymore.
I deleted all, Omen,ThreatLib, the .lua files, installed both new, no changes, didn'd work.
[2007/06/09 11:24:38-203-x1]: Threat-1.0\Threat-1.0\ThreatBuffsData.lua:25: unexpected symbol near '='
[2007/06/09 11:24:38-203-x1]: ...hreat-1.0\Threat-1.0\NPCModules\Karazhan\Illhoof.lua:14: Babble-Boss-2.2: Translation "Kil'rek" does not exist.:
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:100: in function `error'
AceLocale-2.2-27198 (Ace2):475: in function <...nterface\AddOns\Ace2\AceLocale-2.2\AceLocale-2.2.lua:473>
AceLocale-2.2-27198 (Ace2):38: in function <...nterface\AddOns\Ace2\AceLocale-2.2\AceLocale-2.2.lua:36>
...hreat-1.0\Threat-1.0\NPCModules\Karazhan\Illhoof.lua:14: in function `v':
Threat-1.0\Threat-1.0\Threat-1.0-Cleanup.lua:20: in main chunk
[2007/06/09 11:24:38-203-x1]: Omen\Omen.lua:49: Cannot find a library instance of Threat-1.0.
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:470: in function `AceLibrary'
Omen\Omen.lua:49: in main chunk
[2007/06/09 11:24:38-203-x1]: Omen\OmenThreatBar.lua:3: Cannot find a library instance of Threat-1.0.
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:470: in function `AceLibrary'
Omen\OmenThreatBar.lua:3: in main chunk
[2007/06/09 11:24:48-203-x1]: Omen: AceConsole: args.showtest: "ShowTest" is not a proper function:
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-38824 (Ace2):251: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-38824 (Ace2):1019: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:1012>
I hope, the error messages will help a bit. Sorry for my poor english.
I'm not sure if it's just Omen with the problem with the status bars stretching all the way across the screen. In Gruul's lair the other night, it happened to my XRS. I wish i took a screenshot, but it was funny because the way my UI is set up, the bars stretched across my screen covering my action bars. For a good minute or so i was just hammering away at my hotkeys, couldn't see the cooldowns on them and such.
Lasts omen updates are complitey broken for French client too :(
The last running version I had are :
Threat1.0 r 38732
those worked (ie without any critical bugs)
Now I don't have any icon on the Fubar Plug-in, the omen frame doesen't show. The menu is complietely "strange" : with no "border" and doesn't respond to the mouse. And I get some error too with the translation in the ThreatLib :)