ok, first i must thank you for the time and the effort to fix this for a "single" client problem.
You are on the right way, but unfortunatly, not everything is running yet.
First i checked a selfmade waypoint in shattrath, as you can see on the screen it works perfectly:
But i dont need a waypoint to a target, thats 160m away ;) ...
so i checked a selfmade waypoint in "blade edge mountain" aka "Schergrat (deDE)":
Edit: I was just flying over "Blade edge mountains" and noticed, i forgot to delet my note... so i set it to as a waypoint:
The waypoint worked (with arrow) then i am on the same map as the waypoint.
Ok, i checked the last thing i pointed out:
Me (blade edge mointains)--- waypoint (netherstorm) = no arrow
Me (blade edge mointains)--- waypoint (hellfire) = no arrow
Mhh ... shit .. i deleted a note without removing the waypoint, but thats a different problem ;)
On entering and leaving combat I get
"Cartographer_Waypoints-2.0\Waypoints.lua:734:attempt to index upvalue 'waypointFrame' (a nil value)"
"Cartographer_Waypoints-2.0\Waypoints.lua:741:attempt to index upvalue 'waypointFrame' (a nil value)"