I managed to fix this issue by reconverting the info from the MPQs into new data for Cart based on the latest game data files but the script I used seems to be outdated and not everything looks the same even though the maps are all visible. So yes this issue is known and a solution has been found but getting the solution to work properly may take a bit longer.
Thank you! I know you don't hear it often enough, but I appreciate all the hard work that goes into these add-ons.
Keep on keeping on!
I just fixed mine, please try this and respond to verify it worked or did not work for you.
1. Go into Where-ever you installed wow\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\Account\SavedVariables
2. Locate Cartographer.lua
3. Right click, cut, paste to the desktop (So we can restore it if it breaks anything)
4. Login and test instance notes
- Cartographer works fine for the world map
- Instance maps can be called up as normal from the menus
- Loot tables for the instance maps seem to work as well
- When actually *in* an instance, if you open the map it still doesn't show the map of the instance you're in, but rather the map of the region the instance is in. Yes, you can navigate manually to the map of the instance you're in, but as soon as you close the map and reopen it, it shows the region again. So close! Hopefully we'll have the old Cartographer back soon. : D