request to make the lootlink skin compatible with Saeris's lootlink http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=5608
seems to be the most/only maintained version of lootlink atm
and for some reason, my tradeskill frames arent being skinned. (im using drag queen, perhpas thats the problem? though everything else skins nicely cept the ah, though i havent checked the AH since latest revision) just checked AH, it skinned properly now with latest revision :)
Released version 1.0.0; let the bug reports and feature requests begin. [I'd like to apologize in advance for breaking Skinner's RABuffs support - that will need to be updated before it supports 1.0.0] :)
Thanks for the quick fix in the latest Skinner (r30150) funkydude. I had fixed it myself by taking out the extra "<<<" comments and whatnot. Was about to post a quick fix for it here until I noticed the update.
Localisation updates as pointed out by dtown123, thanks to funkydude who had already made them, removed duplicate entries :)
As pointed out by Dssurge 'fixed' Lootlink is for Saeris' Lootlink, Telo's skin is now called Lootlink_Orig.
thanks for skinng Saeris' Lootlink, but ive run into a couple problems with it.
1. the results window is no longer movable
2. in unchecking and rechecking the option to make the window movable, i got some interesting results. Each check or uncheck and "apply" pushed the search box further down the screen
this screenie is after a couple times checking and unchecking http://www.techtastic.net/lootlink.jpg
[2007/03/14 16:02:22-582-x1]: Skinner-2.1\SkinMe\EasyUnlock.lua:4: AceHook-2.1: Attempt to hook secure function "EasyUnlock_DoFrameCheck". Use `SecureHook' or add `true' to the argument list to override.
First off, thanks for implementing statusbar backgrounds!
Only, there's two problems with it.
should be changed to
The background is still on top of the statusbar, not below it.
edit: Here's a workaround:
edit4: This code is more efficient, creates one frame instead of multiple:
function Skinner:glazeStatusBar(frame, fi)
if not frame then return end
if frame:GetFrameType() ~= "StatusBar" then return end
if fi then
if not frame.bg then frame.bg = CreateFrame("StatusBar",nil,frame) end
frame.bg:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", frame, "TOPLEFT", fi, -fi)
frame.bg:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", frame, "BOTTOMRIGHT", -fi, fi)
frame.bg:SetFrameStrata( frame:GetFrameStrata() )
frame.bg:SetFrameLevel( frame:GetFrameLevel() - 1 )
With this, however, the casting bar's original background is still shown. This is fixed by changing line 81 in UIElementa1.lua from: