Is it possible to change how Queued actions look? (For example pressing Heroic Strike it queues up as it's on next swing) Would it be possible to like highlight the whole button in a color?
Is there any way to color a button when the buff/debuff is active on the target? I used to have this feature from somewhere (not sure where) and it was very useful. It was similar to the shading when out of range, but was based on whether the buff/debuff on that button was currently active on the current target. For example, you could watch a curse button, tab through a pile of hard to see targets, and click it when it went normal color, to make sure every mob was cursed. Same for buffs on the group.
If you actually did that, it would make my dream UI layout possible! :P
Can't wait for BT4 to be finished.
Another nice thing (that might be a little harder to do) would be bars that come up based on location. Like, when I am in a major city, I might want a bar full of my professions, etc. to come up, but don't want that bar to show when I'm out in the world. Or a bar that pops up when you enter a raid instance, etc.
Not even sure if that's doable, but it would be neat.
That would be interesting, though I don't know of anything that does that. I'd use it for a small bar containing raid-specific macros (OMG STOP DPS, *taunting* <blah> next, etc) and in town fun macros and trade macros. It might be easier to just have some separate small mod/bar that did that... but I don't know of any that do.
I am interested in using this mod but I am trying to switch off of bongos2 but I'm missing out on something:
- I like using your "ActionBar Switching" but I like being able to shift scroll between the first row and second only (I enable show all blizzard bars in action bar options), and not 6 things (blizzard bars all disabled). Bongos2 would hide all of the blizzards extra bars, that way I could enable them and have it only scroll between 2 tabs and act just like default ui. Is there any way for me to hide the blizzard bars so I can scroll between 2 tabs only?
- Lastly, with the default scrolling style, when I scroll down on a default ui the bar will change, but on bongos I could make it so another bar will change when I scroll down.
x x x x x x x top bar (bar 3)
v v v v v v v default bar (bar 1)
scroll down once:
o o o o o o o top bar 2 (bar 4)
y y y y y y y default bar 2 (bar 2)
edit: seems the best I can do with paging enabled on the top bar is when I scroll down (bar 3) turns into (bar 2) instead of (bar 4), but (bar 2) will already be shown while scrolling down once on (bar 1)
edit: and no I don't want to use the modifier as the top bar has all the key bindings mapped to shift + #
sorry if I am I made this seem confusing =\
Still interested :(
any mod or script I can use to hide blizzard bars while they are enabled for use with ActionBar Switching? or allow scrolling between two rows with ActionBar Switching?
Cannot page by combination of stance/modifier key.
Bar 1 pages to Bar 2 when ALT is pressed, or Bar 3 when Bear Form is active. Pressing ALT always pages to Bar 2. It is impossible to set a Bear Form + ALT combination for Bar 1 by:
-Setup for Bar 1 (no such option exists)
-Setup for Bar 2 (Bear Form paging has no effect if this bar is paged to)
-Setup for Bar 3 (ALT paging has no effect if this bar is paged to)
Also to reiterate from the previous page: also clamping to the screen edges.
i am having trouble clearing keybinds, I tried it with JUST bartender4 installed, and it worked fine, so I am just letting you know, that something is interfearing with it. I type /kb then hover over something and hit ESC and it says "Removed all bindings from Stance Button 1 (Devotion Aura)" then they are still bound.... the other bars work, just not my stance bars... and as I said, they work if i have no mods other than BT installed, so i'm gonna try to figure out which mod is doing it, just letting you know ahead of time
BT4 doesn't have options for text placement yet, I understand that, but are they planned? Because right now, it doesn't honor the position of those set in ButtonFacade skins (at least not for the key binding text).
If you are looking for ideas in the customizability area (which bartender 4 lacks at the moment) i suggest you, the author, take a look at infinibar-2.0 on files.wowace.com. it has an awesome amount of customizability and scalability, which i would like bartenders4 to have, but it has a few of its own issues with it considering it doesnt use the blizzard action bars to save spells and abilities and tries to create its own interface for the buttons. The issues I am having with it are different and separate from the issues I have from bartenders 4, i feel that 4 is just lacking in teh customizabilty department.
I would like:
1. being able to hide keybindings
2. a snap-to feature when positioning the bar layouts (center of screen, snap to other bars, etc), OR a feature to set the exact X and Y coordinate along with a way to be able to figure out the width of the bars, so that exact placement on the screen is easier than trying to manually position it with the mouse which is a painstaking process, especialy since u have to do it for each bar on ure screen.
3. state customization of bars based on macro states (see infinibar2.0)
4. if at all possible to have the same idea as infinibar2.0 where u create each action bar one at a time and completely customized, because the drawback of using the default blizz action bars to use to hold the buttons and handle the interface actions is that it lacks a LOT of customizability, as you can see with a mod like infinibar2.0.
I have more faith in this mod than i do for infinibar since the other mod is lacking a lot of common sense features, so I wanted to propose you take a look at it and maybe get a few ideas from it.
Well I'm using the Onyx skin from BF. The little arrow at the top turns yellow when it's queue, but it's basically so small it's not viewable. Can't expand that color changing to elsewhere?
You can use Onyx Redux, which uses coloring effects instead of the arrows. But no, I'm not going to make any changes to the original Onyx. If the arrows are too small, then your buttons are too small.
Not to start a debate, but everyone uses different UI Scale/Resolutions. When I design a skin, I base it on the standard for my monitor type, etc. If you're running a 22" resolution on a 17" monitor (exaggerating for effect :P), then things being small is your problem. No offense. :P
As far as features, etc, I'd mostly like to see the bag bar next. I can't use BT3 and BT4 at the same time because BT3 is overwriting BT4's key bindings. :/