Postal v3.1beta is now available for testing. You are recommended to delete your old Postal folder before installing the new one because it is a Ace3 rewrite and there are a lot of old files and libraries that are no longer needed.
Framework: Upgraded from Ace2 to Ace3.
Libraries: DewdropLib is gone. Now uses UIDropDownMenu in the default UI.
Profile system: Now actually works. The old Postal saved profiles in character specific SVs, so it was useless for copying or sharing.
-------------------- DejaVu module: Removed. Its functions are now in BlackBook module.
Express module: Unchanged
TradeBlock module: Unchanged
- This will now track all your characters (as you log each one on) and list them if they are on the same realm/faction on a "Alts" list
- This will now track the last 10 players you mailed on a "Recently Mailed" list.
- This will now autocomplete names from Alts/Recently Mailed list, on top of the Friends/Guild list by default UI.
- Added mail indicator numbers above the checkboxes.
- Added help note that you can Shift-Click 2 checkboxes to select everything between them.
- Added help note that you can Ctrl-Click a checkbox to select all mail from that sender.
- Verbose mode now uses embedded coin textures.
I just updated to the Postal beta and got the following error:
Date: 2009-01-30 10:05:01
Error occured in: Global
Message: ..\AddOns\Postal\Localization.lua line 52:
unfinished string near '"|cFFFFCC00*|r Selected mail will be batch opened or returned to sender by clicking Open or Return.
Can you tell me what operating system and what file system you are using? Additionally, which unzipping software did you use to uncompress the zip file? Thanks!
Try deleting your Postal and reinstalling the beta and see if it errors again. The localization app might need some changes for handling multi-line strings.
I try this: http://static.wowace.com/uploads/18/327/778/Postal-r227.zip
I delete loc strings in Localization.lua
Create new lua file Localization.ruRU.lua.
add: local L = LibStub("AceLocale-3.0"):NewLocale("Postal", "ruRU")
if not L then return end
add Localization.ruRU.lua in toc.
And now all work fine.
i think mb need change:
local AL3 = LibStub("AceLocale-3.0")
local L = AL3:NewLocale("Postal", "enUS", true, debug)
local L = LibStub("AceLocale-3.0"):NewLocale("Postal", "enUS", true, debug)
same all lang
and separate all lang in to files