@Dragoon: /recount standby never really was intended and never really actually worked fully (because there was no intentional support. There are other ways to put recount on easy mode now, via global data collect and zone dependent filtering. Is there anything in particular that you need that /recount standby did that you can't have now?
When raiding recount now does what is "lazy" syncing. That is it does not sync at all during combat and waits for combat to end to sync. This does make it appear as if it records data after combat but this extra data are corrections due to the sync.
The advantage of this approach is that it removes all addon traffic when you need it most: During combat, while still retaining syncing. The disadvantage is that it's not yet widely used so I understand that it can look like a bug at first.
The sync code is very new though and I still look for loads of reports on its functionality. I already got a good few leads for improvements on it.
Well, dont know if it was caused by the timer problem as well, but i did record OOC healing, dmg, etc. right after 2.4 was released (using the first 2.4 version of Recount). If we did wait for the synching to end and started healing, it would be recorded, and i was the exact amount of the healingspell you cast that was added to your healing. Will test it again tonight.
[2008/03/29 18:56:54-1627-x1]: Recount-$Revision: 66974 $\Recount.lua:1370: attempt to index local 'v' (a nil value)
Recount-$Revision: 66974 $\Recount.lua:1676: in function <Interface\AddOns\Recount\Recount.lua:1674>
(tail call): ?:
<in C code>: ?
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher"]:5>
(tail call): ?:
AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:341: in function `EnableAddon'
AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:411: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace3\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:397>
<in C code>: in function `LoadAddOn'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:903: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn':
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:233: in function `CombatLog_LoadUI':
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:326: in function `UIParent_OnEvent':
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>
Every time i log the realtimes thing windows (traffic, dps, fps, etc) are all open, so i close them, but after i cant open anymore, and the memory usage of recount increase over time a LOT. How to fix this?
Everytime I attack the Mana Leeches in the Mana Tombs, I get this error spammed in my chat window:
23:39:15 Recount: Mana Leech nil 0xF130004B6A007384 68168 nil
23:39:15 Recount: Interface\AddOns\Recount\Tracker.lua:1001: in function `AddDamageData'
Interface\AddOns\Recount\Tracker.lua:329: in function `parsefunc'
Interface\AddOns\Recount\Tracker.lua:527: in function `?'
...Bar\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:91: in function `Fire'
...ce\AddOns\CrowBar\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:70: in function <...ce\AddOns\CrowBar\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:69>
@Steeljp: Can you update and let me know if the problem persists?
I think I'll do that for him... ;)
I'm experiencing the same problem including the (seemingly still existing) memory increase. I'm
using the current version (67044) and several re-installations with saved-var cleanups didn't
work out. Whenever I log in with a freshly-installed version, everything seems to be fine. But
after opening and closing any of the realtime window (no matter if I use the buttons in the menu,
fu_recount or ctrl-click on the bars) I can't re-open them again... And then, after every relog or
reloadui my screen is full of those graphs that had been open before. Besides that, graphs for the
system performance (like latency, bandwith and fps) are still working fine after the window toggle
is messed up but personal or raid realtime DPS does nothing (graphs remain empty at the lowest scale