Is there a way to let Shadow word: Death glow up when mob is under or at 25%, but only in shadow spec.
and not sure this is a inline aura problem but timers arent showing on macros wich use a spell. I use(d) a macro to cast on target with LMB and shift+LMB for focus target, but the times for my target arent shown.
Curse Client is having a field day with these new versions and from what I can see they are NOT for the current build on the live servers. I'm sticking with v1.5-beta-7 for now as it seems to work for most things, just thought I'd ask :)
As I said on Inline Aura main page, this last week-end I moved from a subversion source repository to git one. Though I disabled the packaging during the process, it seems the packager decided to recreate all the packages. And it did in random order, causing these apparently weird releases. I just (manually) deleted most of repackaged files so it should get back in order soon.
Is there a way to let Shadow word: Death glow up when mob is under or at 25%, but only in shadow spec..
I'd second this feature request - percentage based threshholds for spell hilights, and also would love the option of "Spell usable" to hilight something, as you might use for Kill Shot, so I can make it sparkle when I can use it.
Noticed the flask thing too, as well as (Feral) debuffs not showing while holding Alt - does it try to find those debuffs on yourself then? :P Of course I haven't checked that on the latest alpha either, but got reminded of this by the mention of flasks so I wanted to mention it.
Amazing addon, just what I was looking for. A huge improvement on Dominos_Bufftimes.
One feature I would like to see added would be the ability to monitor trinket procs and possibly ICDs. For example, when I add a spell called "Whispering Fanged Skull", set it up as a buff, and type the spell ID for the Icy Rage buff in the Auras to look up field, it successfully identifies the aura as Icy Rage. But it is unable to associate it with the Whispering Fanged Skull that I have on my action bar.
Aside from that, here are some suggestions for the default Warrior configuration:
- I noticed that Blood Frenzy and Furious Attacks are in the list of spells, but neither are an ability you can see on your bar, neither are linked to an ability so there is no point to monitoring them.
- Execute could show Executioner stacks on the player, so it is easier to stack it to 5 and keep refreshing it to make sure it doesn't fall off in some situations.
- Heroic Strike can show the Incite buff on the player. When the Incite buff is active you have a guaranteed Heroic Strike crit and it has a duration in which you need to use it. I set mine to "use animated glow".
- Cleave and Whirlwind can associate with the "Meat Cleaver" buff. It it sometimes important to monitor the duration to keep the buff from falling off, and watching the stacks.
- Raging Blow requires an Enrage effect to use, so I recommend associating it with the three enrage buffs, Death Wish, Berserker Rage, and Enrage. Doing this, you can see when the active enrage effects will fall off, and know how to time your Raging Blow better and when to hit Berserker Rage.
Also, when you associate a spell with multiple buff auras, is there any way for it to prioritize with the longest active duration? For example, if you are associating Raging Blow with Death Wish, Berserker Rage, and Enrage, and you have Death Wish active with 6 seconds remaining, and then you hit Berserker Rage which lasts 10 seconds, it only shows the 6 seconds duration and doesn't show the 10 second duration until the 6 second one wears off.
I would think that it would fit most situations to always match with the longest duration... like for example if you have Mortal Strike monitoring healing debuff, if you hit MS and it is counting down from 10 seconds, then a hunter hits Widow Venom and it counts down from 30, it should always show the higher one when active for the purposes of keeping a debuff like this on the target.
In latest beta, hostile targets are chosen for spells tagged as harmful (as provided by Blizzard API) but it always scan for both buffs *and* debuffs. So it should be possible. However, I'm not sure about spells that can be used both on friends and foes, like priests' dispell.