Small issue to this otherwise terrific mod. It seems when I have berserk on it gets rid of the quest notifications that popup, the ones that tell you progress made in a quest like killing a boar and you need to kill 10 for the quest it usually pops up "boar 2/10".
Yes, that's because Blizzard for some reason use the UIErrorsFrame to show quest status notifications.
I've changed how it all works now and it should never eat information messages or system messages by default; you can toggle that with /errormonster aggro system and /errormonster aggro information now. Information is quest messages.
I don't know if Blizzard releases the frFR data, but you should have it locally in your WoW directory anyway, you just have to extract it, I think.
If you use the Addon Extract utility from Blizzard on a french version, You'll get the french GlobalStrings.lua, yes.
@Sefi : The editbox control ingame is perfectly UTF-8 aware and do not need any form of escaping. If it does not work, that may come from a lot of reason. My best guess is that the space before the exclamation point is not a simple space (character code 32), but a non breaking space (character code 160, encoded as \195\160 in non UTF-8 lua files).
As a rule, UTF-8 escaping is needed only because some author may use broken editor that bug on UTF-8 characters. WoW itself has perfect support of UTF-8.
I test this, but doesn't work