As all my mods use LSM3 now, Aloft was the only one not upgraded. So just because I didn't have anything else to do I took an idiot shot and changed all references in the files to "LibSharedMedia-3.0" instead. And it worked. Yey for backwards compability. Running with only LSM3 and Aloft lets me set font and textures as it should.
Was it really necessary to do? No of course not, but I can't help touching stuff even though I don't know anything about coding.
method = function(aloftData, value) return value and ("|cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r"):format(aloftData.healthBarR*255, aloftData.healthBarG*255, aloftData.healthBarB*255, value) end,
method = function(aloftData, value) return value and ("|cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r"):format((aloftData.healthBarR or 1)*255, (aloftData.healthBarG or 1)*255, (aloftData.healthBarB or 1)*255, value) end,
Change the "or 1" values if you want the default color to be something other than white. It's a bandaid, not a solution, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to poke around in the code to find out why the values don't properly exist.