Compression is a lot less buggy now, THANKS!!! Anyways, when compress and using the alt-right-click to break stacks, sometimes it'll break one and then it will just target that one and you can no longer break any more. I'm not sure if this is changeable but if you temporarily decompress there's no problem so don't worry about it too much. :D
there are some weird refresh problems currently.
sometimes I can't see some object, even after closing then reopen baggins.
im not 100% sure, but i get that issue when NPC give me 2 objects after a quest (for example ogrila, demon quest, I cant see the little bag reward in baggins, but its here because i can see it with Sanity2).
Thanks for the keyring advice (seperate bag including empty slots, and not having open all on), it's helped with this recent weirdness of empty key ring slots appearing in the main bag when they weren't even displayed before.
I was wondering if sort order could be customizable between ascending/descending, instead of just selecting type (quality, alphabet, etc).
When you have two Bags open like when you are at the bank. If one bag has one free slot and you transfer an item so one bag gets full, the empty square with free slot count disappear from both bags.
If a bag without empty slots get new empty slots by trasfering of items the empty slot with counter does not appear until bag is closed and open again.
Suggestion is to always keep the empty slot but have the counter to 0 when the bag is full if no better solution can be found. I often use the empty slot when i wanna transfer partial stacks from the bank. like 15 herbs instead of a whole 20 stack.
Just adding to the chorus of people amazed at how good Baggins is. I first installed it and was impressed, then thought it was a bit limiting with the categories it had. Then I stumbled across the custom categories and bags and my eyes just boggled at the amazing intricacy of the rules possible. This is truly, insanely customizable (in a good way!). thanks.
Now the obligatory feature requests :)
1) Of course, money is a big one. I miss it in particular when opening the mailbox and retrieving auctions, when it's especially nice to see the money add up :) I'll install one of the fubar money addons for the moment.
2) While I appreciate the rather amazing customizability, one major problem I have is having to constantly duplicate effort to get things organized. It isn't enough to say an item belongs in one rule, I usually also have to have it exclude it from several other rules to make sure it shows up in the right spot. It would be very, very handy if there was some sort of "unique" or "priority" checkbox you could set for a rule to say it has priority over other matches. Or in the case of PT matches, you can say that the most specific rule trumps less specific rules (I don't have the game right here but something like Consumable.Food is less specific than Consumable.Food.Meat). Another option would be when you make a new rule to have the ability to add is as a NOT to every other rule, though of course we'd wind up with LOTs of NOTs after a while, but at least people wouldn't be pulling hair out trying to figure why their potions keep showing up in consumables or trade mats.
3) Speaking of duplicate effort -- I'm not sure what the logic is behind making me recreate everything for the bank when I just did it for my bag. Or recreating everything for a different character. I understand that many people probably do want things different for different places, but it seems like it would be straightforward to essentially have an option to make one set of rules and just say it applies to everything.
When i was setting up Baggins, one of the first things I did was go to edit bags, deleted the Bank All In One and checked "Bank" under options for the All In One bag. I expected that it would make the rules that I set up for the All in One bag work for the bank as well -- of course what it did was make the normal bag disappear, but you can see how you could essentially make that checkbox work the way I thought it did and then we could have things sorted in the bank as well as our bags. And of course if someone wants to sort them differently, then they don't check the "bank" option and can do them as they like.
I confess that after setting up some extensive rules, I've gotten really paranoid about losing them all for some reason. Having the ability to save profiles explicitly as other have asked would be very reassuring :)
I just installed Baggins after using OneBag for many months. I wanted something with a sorting option that was also All-in-One. After playing with it for a bit, I really like it a lot but I have a couple questions:
1. Is there any way to set Baggins up to NEVER show individual bags? That is, in all cases, I only ever want to see the all-in-one window. As an example, I have ClosetGnome installed but when I double-click that to add a new set, all my individual bags open. What's more, when I close the add window my backpack stays open and I have to close it manually. If this is a limitation with ClosetGnome, let me know. I'll gladly post my concerns over there.
2. A minor problem, but there doesn't seem to be any way to move the FuBar icon other than by attaching it to the minimap, unattaching it, positioning it, then moving other icons around it. I wasn't able to drag the Baggins icon itself. Initially, it displayed on my bottom bar and I wanted it on the top. I had to do the steps above to move it to the desired location.
Other bag-addons do not have this problem. I think this was not happening when I used OneBag or Baggins. Might be wrong - I did use outfitter as well for some time. Mebbe I switched to Baggins before I got rid of outfitter. Testing that wouldn't take more than a few minutes, tho. Baggins is that only bag-addon that I had to manually set to open when pressing "B". Might be related to that, I do not know the internals. :)
Another concern: After setting up Baggins on one character, selecting the All-in-One Sorted profile, configuring that (columns, settings, etc.) and saving that as my Default profile on my paladin, logging into my hunter and none of my settings saved. I did exit the client at least once after configuration before logging in my hunter.
Is there a trick to set up Baggins so that its the same for every character? I simply want one window for all my items, sorted, for every character. I want to set it once and forget it. I really don't relish the thought of setting this up for every alt individually. I have a lot!
Edit: Okay, I see the trick is related to Baggins's redundant Toggle All Bags keybinding. Once I set that, my default profile works as expected.
Now to just get the ClosetGnome thing resolved! :)
Baggins is that only bag-addon that I had to manually set to open when pressing "B". Might be related to that, I do not know the internals. :)
Yes, I noticed that too. It would be nice if Baggins would hook directly in to the default "Open All Bags" option like OneBag. I have character key bindings for all my alts and I'll have to go in and set this for each one now instead of being able to open the all-in-one window out of the box.
I decided to give Baggins a new try since I heard that I could turn off items showing up in multiple places.
The reduced clutter from that makes Baggins much better for me.
However, there's one thing that I don't like:
I can't find a way to manage physical inventory bags and physical bank bags in Baggins. This is bad, since it means that I must use the Blizzard inventory interface every time I need to switch a bag. Is there something I'm missing, or should I use ArkInventory instead?