@Anshrr: Yes, I found the error and now trying to understand what caused it - will be fixed as soon as I'll find the source. The Druid Mana is showing estimated mana for the druids in ferral form and not visible for any other class or for druid in form that has mana.
Yeah, I'm a feral tho, and it's just a grey bar when I'm in shapes, the background I reckon since turning off show background hides it.
Do I need another mod for it to work, or is it just not co-operating with me`? ^^
/edit: oh oh, and any chance of beeing able to change width and height, x/y, etc in increments of 1? It insists on always stopping on odd numbers like 149 instead of 150, or 265 instead of 266 where the other box is, etc :p
Druid manabar works now, unsure what did it. I changed WAU to do Automatic Dependency Download, and removed all addons, reinstalled without externals... that might have done it, unless u changed something ^^
And yay about the other change coming :D
Excellent HUD mod! I don't see a special place for enhancements so I guess I'll make a post here.
1) Would it be possible to make interactive bars work more like unit frames so you can click them as targets or mouseover targets?
2) I have to go into the save variable lua file to move bars exactly how/where i want them because the sliders do not increment by 1. Would it be possible to have text boxes by the sliders as well that we could type in? I think CowTip does this if you want a visual example.
3) Would it be possible to have texts that integrate into bars? For example, I think it would be a valuable option to have the target health text, vertically, inside the target health bar!
Yes, but I think it will make overall configuration more complex and I'm not sure that it worth it. Will try on my sandbox to say yes or no.
While I understand that this would increase the number of alpha options significantly, it would be fantastic for users such as myself who prefer less intrusive bars. I like to have my alpha set at 50% in combat but it makes texts sometimes unreadable. Perhaps use master alpha settings that could be overridden for bars/texts/icons specifically?
Okay, I've spent 6 hours to merge the changes from dev branch into trunk on SVN, got a lot of errors from SVN server but finally managed to bring on my changes to public (many thanks to mitchell who actually commited my changes).
Every bar style can now define 1 or more zones. Those zones (think about them as "sub-bars") can be mapped to providers. As a result there is no more "Casting bar" toggles in Bar configuration. If you want to show casting bar - map one of the zones to "Casting" provider.
I've added Energy/Mana Ticker provider as was requested
Individual alpha settings as well as show/hide options for frames is on my ToDo list, ETA is next monday.
Unfortunatelly I wasn't able to solve a problem with range selectors (x/y) in configuration, but still trying. For now you can just click on the number below tracking bar and enter desired value.
Range "bug" is a flaw, you have to click on the label then you can mousewheel up/down to go by 1. This is very buggy, but you can left click on the number in which you can type a number like an input. Hope that helps, was having the same problem with mine so thought I would share.
I am pretty new at this addon stuff and hope you won't mind a dumb question or two.
This addon looks wonderful and seems to do exactly what I need......show my focus target and its state, and get the info for my character and target into the middle of the screen.
I have been using CTmod, and I am wondering if your HUD will work with it. Are there parts of CTmod that I can remove when I am using this HUD?
I guess what I am wondering is if this mod has functions built in so that other addons are not needed:
1. Does the built in threat bar take the place of something like Omen?
2. Does the buff/debuff built in stuff mean that some other addon for this is not needed? I am thinking of the CTmod buff part.
3. Does the casting bar stuff mean that some other addon for personal and target cast bars are not needed? I am thinking of Quartz or NaturEnemyCastBar for example.
Thanks very much for all the work you have put in on this to benefit people like me and for taking the time to answer my questions.
First of all, thanks so much for making this addon...I really like the look of it and all of the features.
I have a simple question (and I apologize if it is a dumb one, or if it has been asked already)...is there a way to toggle off a bar? I would like to turn off a bar without having to delete the bar module.
Completely awesome. Finally a HUD that does what I want! Thanks a lot!
I do, like everyone else, have a few suggestions that I'd find useful.
* Allow coloring of pet health bar by happiness (green = happy, yellow = content, red = unhappy).
* Scale threat bar to 130% or even a custom scale (so melee can use 110 - maybe auto-switch based on range?), since that's the value you can go up to for a normal mob.
* Edit: Allow for "tapped" coloring for target health bar - much easier to see than the numbers.
Great mod, I really like it and appreciate your hard work on it so far. One little (hopefully) request - when you make a bar Horizontal, it is no longer possible to edit or set an Outline Zone for it. If this is a bug, I'd be eternally grateful if it could be fixed - and if it's not a bug, I'd be eternally grateful if you could add it as an option! Thank you :)
First of all, thank you for your waiting. I'm back with some new features:
- All modules now support several new units (pet target, party players and their pets, focus target, ToT target).
- Added ability to enable/disable individual frames without deleting them (works for Bars now, more to come)
- Added two new Alpha conditions (have focus and have pet)
- Added ability to color health bar by pet happiness
- Bar visibility management changed in preparation for Threat provider update.
- Minor optimization and bug fixes.
The next steps would be implement enable/disable for other modules, add new functionality to Threat provider (maximum of 150% threat, tank detection, bar colorization by threat amount/deficit, ability to hide bar when player have no threat, etc). It'll take me a day or two, I guess.
And answering some questions:
@Alarisha: Unfortunatelly you can't use outline zone for horizontal bars due to the stupid decision I've made when I was designing this style. It will be redone soon, I promise, and you'll have all the features that other style have.
@Garfi: Done, Threat bar hiding will be in the next release.
@ant1pathy: "Have focus" condition implemented. Lag timer: I'll think about it. And fonts - make sure that you have SharedMedia installed and enabled.