I can't see healing for any of my +healing items, e.g. Kharmaas Tuch der Hoffnung (Kharmaa's Shroud of Hope). But thanks for the info that it should work! I was using Sunday's version and since the pattern wasn't changed it must be a local problem, maybe some other addon...
I'm having a calculation error with my RatingBuster. You can see in the attached screenshot that on the item itself (Cloak of Darkness), RB correctly recognizes "Improves melee critical strike rating by 24" as +1.09%. However, in the total at the bottom it is only taking the enchant and socket bonus into consideration, not adding the 1.09% from the item itself. I've looked in the luas and I'm just not sure what I could change that could make it work.
- Fixed: Socketed gem stat text color after percentage conversion is no longer yellow
- Fixed: "+X healing and +X spell damage" type gems and enchants now gives correct healing summary
- NEW: Categorized StatSummery Options in to Basic, Physical damage, Spell damage and healing, Tank
- NEW: StatSummary is sorted(basic, physical damage, spell damage and healing, tank in that order)
- NEW: Option to sort StatSummary alphabetically instead of the above
- NEW: Option to include block chance in Avoidance summary
- StatSummary Added: Resilience, Haste, Haste Rating, Spell Haste, Spell Haste Rating, Penetration, IgnoreArmor, HitRating, CritRating, SpellHitRating, SpellCritRating, DodgeRating, ParryRating, BlockRating
i added a complete deDE localization for RB in r56403 and did some stuff for the lib behind it (r56404), if you notice something going boom b/c of that or notice some errors made by me, please tell me :)
and no this was not planned for inclusion before the commits of whitetooth ;)
edit: but there were changes in 1.3.0 actually for deDE compared to 1.2.8 the DualPatterns introduced by 2.3.0 for Damage and Healing were added to StatLogicLib ;)
The expertise conversion is off for me for some reason and I have the latest version. gloves of the searing grip is only giving 0.75% dodge neglect when it should give 4 expertise which is 1% dodge neglect. Same thing with shapeshifter's signet, it's 20 expertise rating, but only giving 1% dodge neglect when it should be giving 1.25% for 5 expertise.
Also, for some reason, even though I have rating buster show crit, ap, and dodge conversions for agility, only the ap and crit show up. The dodge never does. I'm a 70 feral druid btw, and it doesn't work for any item.
Is this too complicated to individually ignore, or maybe it just got missed since it was at the bottom of a thread page:
A minor bug, the Whitemend set bonus is being calculated as 10 int, rather than as 10% of int as bonus healing. I don't expect the actual set bonus to be implemented since it's a complicated one but could the 10 int be removed since it's messing up the mana/spell crit calculations? Cheers.
Actually this isn't being included if I turn spell crit display on in the stat summary, only the 0.26% from the int is shown. But it still looks a bit funny having it there in the middle of the set bonus.